Michael Wayne Investmentscustomer service

R

I only went to this place to get a car because I was in a car accident, was not able to go back to my job and perform effectively due to my injuries, and it took 2 years to get my settlement check . I had to get another job SOON and transportation. I accepted the first thing that came along making $9.00 per hour (way less than my last job) and went to the Auto Connection because I knew I could get a vehicle making that amount and only being on the job a short time. I can't even remember when was the last time I was late on a payment until recently. About 20 people were laid off from my job. I called them to explain my situation and when my unemployment will kick in. They can't even work with me by giving me an extra 7 days. My balance on the car is only $995.00 and these *ucking *astards can't work with me. I don't understand. I am 28 days behind and the response from the woman was, " I would hate to see you lose your car with less than $1, 000.00." Really *itch? After all this time, I can't even get an extra week for my unemployment to start? I have only 3 months to go. Screw you! My credit is much better than what is was when I had my car accident. I don't have to rush to accept any low-paying job like last time to get bills paid. So when I find another job, I definitely do not have to go back there to get a vehicle. Screw you Auto Connection!

• Mi
    Michael Hughes Mar 24, 2016

We are sorry to learn of your hardships.
    We do try and create terms that are favorable to all and work one on one with our customers to establish a price, rate and payment terms based on a number of financial variables. We try to be flexible however when payments do get into serious arrears, we are forced to take action. We too have responsibilities to our lenders and financial partners. It’s tough for everyone involved. We wish you the best.
    The Auto Connection