Michael Wayne Investments Logo

Michael Wayne Investments

Having problems with Michael Wayne Investments?

Michael Wayne Investments reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 29, 2015. The latest review 2012 chevrolet impala with high interest rate, horrible customer service, and no payment receipt was posted on Sep 2, 2021. Michael Wayne Investments has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Michael Wayne Investments has resolved 0 complaints.

Michael Wayne Investments Customer Service Contacts

1888 598 7888 (Customer Service)
+1 757 459 2444 (International)
+1 800 865 3260 (After Hours Passtime Assistance)
+1 757 353 6847 (Head Office)
6401 East Virginia Beach Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Michael Wayne Investments Customer Service. Initial Michael Wayne Investments complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Michael Wayne Investments above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Michael Wayne Investments. Discuss the issues you have had with Michael Wayne Investments and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Michael Wayne Investments Complaints & Reviews

Michael Wayne Investments2012 chevrolet impala with high interest rate, horrible customer service, and no payment receipt

I am financing a 2012 chevrolet impala from michael wayne investment with a 28.6 percent interest rate and the car loan for $23, 700. This is almost 6 times the actual price of the car. I have been paying my note online and over the phone since 2019 and staff at michael wayne investment says I paid off 1, 000 on the car when I know within the last 2 years I paid more than that. This company will not mail me a copy of my payment history sobi will know where my money has been going!!! They wont let me speak to someone that will actually help. Everyone is unprofessional and nasty!!! But when a payment is due they call me but yet have I recieved where my money is going!!!

Jul 26, 2019

Michael Wayne Investments — false garnishment

I bought the vehicle in 2008 a 2000 Ford explorer trying to get them to fix it keeps doing the samething and...

Apr 26, 2019

Michael Wayne Investments — unethical business practice

Michael Wayne Investment's files a garnishment waiving your right to Homestead Exemption but this isn't in...

Michael Wayne Investmentsvehicle repossessed in 2010

this company is in total violation of the statute of limitations and are harassing me and taking wages from a 71 year old lady who was unable to work for over 7 and 1/2 years and as soon as they saw i was working they came after me with an outrageous bill and it seems according to my attorney even lied to the courts.. I am proceeding with a lawsuit for not only harassment but their illegal actions and have been advised that they can end up owing me for what they are doing.

Feb 13, 2019

Michael Wayne Investments — automobile purchase

I purchased an PT Cruiser in 2012 I think the car messed up I took it for repair an found the part was zip...

Michael Wayne Investments — stealing money

I have been in the hospital for 2 and half months. My son had been taking care of my car payments. He got...

Michael Wayne Investments — a account manager

To whom this may concern, I'm making a complaint about the account manager Mrs. Leary. She was very rude...

Auto Connection Raleigh NC / Michael Wayne Investments — Car/payments

I purchased my vehicle September of last yr. My car has been in the shop at least 6 times before I had the...

Michael Wayne Investments — customer service

I only went to this place to get a car because I was in a car accident, was not able to go back to my job and...