Michael Hillring sizing and automatic payments

K

My wife and I purchased an engagemnet ring and 2 matching wedding bands totalling $8, 500.00. My weding band was tooo large, so we were told we could have it resized, which we agreed to have done. 2 days befor our wedding, the ring finally arrived, still too large.
Also, I have tried several times to set up automatic payments form our joint checking account, with absolutely no results. Is this any way to do business? You can bet I will never enter a Michael Hill store again!

• jamesisajeweler May 23, 2011

Hello to you my name's James, i'm a REAL ATLANTA ONLINE PERSONAL JEWELER. After reading your post here I don't understand why this jeweler couldn't get your finger size correct before it was shipped back to you.

Should you need my assistance getting your ring properly sized feel free to contact me.

My coontact email is: [email protected]

My contact phone number is: [protected]

Should you do business with me I REQUEST THAT YOU POST YOUR REVIEW OF MY SERVICES ON MY PAGE HERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ. THERE ARE REPUTABLE AND RESPECTABLE ONLINE JEWELERS LIKE MYSELF HERE TO HELP THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN BURNED BY BAD JEWELERS.