Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Jewelry & Watches Michael Hill International ring sizing and automatic payments

Michael Hill International review: ring sizing and automatic payments

K
Author of the complaint
11:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My wife and I purchased an engagemnet ring and 2 matching wedding bands totalling $8, 500.00. My weding band was tooo large, so we were told we could have it resized, which we agreed to have done. 2 days befor our wedding, the ring finally arrived, still too large.
Also, I have tried several times to set up automatic payments form our joint checking account, with absolutely no results. Is this any way to do business? You can bet I will never enter a Michael Hill store again!

More Michael Hill International complaints & reviews

Michael Hill International - customer service
Michael Hill International - diamonds falling out
Michael Hill International - manager's bad behaviuour
Michael Hill International - unbelievably poor customer service
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Michael Hill International - broken earring and treatment by manager of the store cranbourne vic
1 comments
May 23, 2011 8:03 pm EDT

Hello to you my name's James, i'm a REAL ATLANTA ONLINE PERSONAL JEWELER. After reading your post here I don't understand why this jeweler couldn't get your finger size correct before it was shipped back to you.

Should you need my assistance getting your ring properly sized feel free to contact me.

My coontact email is: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com

My contact phone number is: [protected]

Should you do business with me I REQUEST THAT YOU POST YOUR REVIEW OF MY SERVICES ON MY PAGE HERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ. THERE ARE REPUTABLE AND RESPECTABLE ONLINE JEWELERS LIKE MYSELF HERE TO HELP THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN BURNED BY BAD JEWELERS.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

39 complaints