MGC Mortgagemy loan number: [protected]

P

The last three or four months, I no received my statements of acct, and MGC is not processing the automatic payment for my loan. Please sent me an statements to my mail address: Lorenzo Rodriguez HC-3 Box 9206 Comerio P R 00782 or to my email: [protected]@sarcopr.com.
Remember: Acct. number [protected].

Thanks:

Lorenzo Rodriguez Santiago
HC-3 Box 9206
Comerio P R 00782

• Ca
    Calling for remittance Feb 27, 2018

Totally a schmarmy scamming corporation who's online website for making payments on a mortgage absolutely refused to take the routing number and account number for the payment of my mortgage...site keep stating that I need nine(9) digits on routing number and I entered the correct sequence of my routing number and its correct in the required total of (9)!!! These filthy sharks are destroying my life and our country!!!

• Mg
    MGC Mortgage May 24, 2017

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, I ask the customer who posted this complaint to contact us directly at [email protected] We will be glad to work with you on this issue.