Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mortgage Companies MGC Mortgage MGC mortgage Inc.

MGC Mortgage  -  MGC mortgage Inc.

H
Author of the complaint
11:27 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Covid hardship caused me to ask for a loan mod in August 2021. Filled out and returned October 2021. MGC stalled for 8 months until April 2022 then sent me the loan modification papers to be signed and returned by April 20th, 2022. When I originally asked for help, I was told that I had to be in arrears in order to apply for the modification so I was $2000 in arrears and proceeded to pay as normal. Also, my 30 year fixed rate was at 4.7% in August 2021. By the time they got me the application in October, the 30 year fixed rate mortgage was 3.503%. In the end MGC made me wait until the interest went up-7 months and here was the "offer": 4.7% on 30 year fixed(the same as I was originally paying) and $100 more per month for 14 years. Today is the cutoff date and I'm I expected to begin the new inflated payments on May 1st. They have let me know that I have no choice but to sign. They are no longer answering my calls or emails. My husband is a senior and I am disabled and we are both on fixed incomes. God help us if this is the "assistance" we get from MGC Mortgage Inc. I am disgusted and depressed but I am also angry at the way I was treated. After reading the other complaints like mine, I am ready to begin a class action suit. If you'd like to join me I am Marji Williams [protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you.

More MGC Mortgage complaints & reviews