MetroPCS — I cant change my rate plan/ store closed early
I am trying to change my rate plan after i was offered a the 80 unlimited plan to switch my service. I really didn't want to pay that much but i needed a new phone. I was told i can change my plan we it was time to pay this month but i cant. All the store i went to were closed Sunday 9-29-2019. I called 611 and i was told my the automated system that i was not eligible for an plan change and i wasn't able to talk to anyone. It's [censored] i have kids and need my phone on. I stopped at the store on main street today(9-30-2019). Online it says the store opens up at 8 i get there the store is still closed how?????? I feel this is very unprofessional what kind of business are you running?
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance