Metro by T-Mobile — don't pay the insurance
I had metro for almost 5 years and I never replaced my cell, which I love it.
Bad luck..., I lost my cell last Friday 13th and my nightmare started that night!
I called Asurion the phone insurance and after 5 years of payment w/o a claim, they wanted to charge me $85!!, that’s the price of a new phone!
I shopped around for the best deal and I ended in T-mobile from where I got a wonderful Xpressmusic phone and a scary cell plan w/ 2 yrs contract.
I decided this morning to talk again to Asurion, since I have 14 days to brake the T-Mobil contract, the only new option they gave me was a newer model of a refurbished phone for the same $85 and for me was no deal...surprise!!, the representative recommend to me to change my service to T-Mobil if I wanted a better service!!
Then I talked to MetroPCS costumer support as a last try, a very dry representative talked to me, the only 2 options he offered: pay the deductible or cancel the service..., I send the guy to H""L and with him the whole Metro PCS.
I don't like phone plans, think they are basically design to cheat the costumer and after tricking you they steal your money in a legal way, but every time I had to talk to T-Mobil they treat me as a VIP.
Then if you have Metro piece of S***T and you pay the insurance, quit paying it!, is better to buy a new phone and stop the entire "BS" before they show it to you. :)
More Metro by T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy!
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges