Metabolic Research Centersscam

D

I signed up for the HCG program and 6 week diet. This was a very expensive learning experience. The ladies were totally untrained, inexperienced, and rigid. They knew very little about nutrition and customer service. If I had a question their answers were always from "the script" and when I asked the manager to check out a problem with the home office she never got back to me. Yes, I did lose my desired weight but only because I resorted to an "app" which provided the logical calorie counting, exercise, and accountability. Shame on you Metabolic Research Center for advertising unrealistic results and preying on people who feel that they are in a helpless situation.

• Ga
    Gabbs58 Oct 09, 2016

All I can say is that Metabolic Research Center in Panama City, Florida has a fantastic weight loss program and no, I don't work there. When I went thru MRC, it was a little expensive, but there were a lot of supplements that came with it. I lost 93lbs and I did take their supplements throughout, but they weren't forced on me to buy. I lost an average of 10-12 lbs/month and the only exercise I did was walking.. If people stick to their individual plan, they WILL lose weight. They have different plans for all folks, they consult with you each visit to see what's working and what isn't. They are very encouraging and they know what they're doing. All weight loss places charge for their services, and none are free. You just have to make the choice. I will always be an advocate for MRC because it worked for me, my husband, and a good friend of miine along with many, many others.