Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Equipment Leasing & Financing Merchant Lynx Services Merchant machine lease

Merchant Lynx Services review: Merchant machine lease

M
Author of the complaint
5:37 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is the worse company you can ever get involed with. Stay away from them. They are liars. After they hook up your machine and make all these promises of how you're gonna "love" them, the machine won't work. They blew up my internet my router my cameras. Etc, then when you try and call them you go through 100 "800" numbers just to get nowhere. They forged my initials on a contract for 48 month lease, which I did not sign! I told john kang over and over I do not want a lease. He promised me there wasn't one. Funny how it appeared on the paper. Although my initials do not match. He lied about how long I was in business. And now I want that machine out of my building! They said if I don't pay them $ 3000.00. My credit will be affected. Oh well. Go for it! Liars liars liars!

More Merchant Lynx Services complaints & reviews

4 comments
D
Oct 17, 2021 9:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company keeps taking money from our account even tho we never received any equipment from them. We never used their services but they continue to take 19$ and 63$ every month. I finally got threw and they said they canceled our contract and charged us 495$ even tho they told us their was no contract. Even after they took the 495$ they are still taking 19$ every month! Then again this month they took 199$! This company is just a scam and will tell u anything you want to hear to get your account info!

R
Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They cahrged me a $495 "early termination fee" after I was promised a "no commitment/risk free trial" Very dishonest company

Y
Apr 26, 2011 6:52 pm EDT

This company never answers phone. I tried to cancel service months ago, but no one picks up phone. E-mail is also unsuccessful.

L
Nov 05, 2013 2:26 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was ripped off also. We need to keep calling the State Attorneys office in Maryland. Also we should band together to put these guys out of business. Contact me at lamodeo2001@yahoo.com

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

19 complaints