Menardspoor quality

G

Menards steel entry doors have a wood edge and cost almost twice as much as a better quality steel edge door that you could purchase from a local building supply company . To add insult to injury, when the door arrived, there was almost a 1/2" between the door edge and the frame strike plate. The door barely latched since the latch barely reached the frame. NEVER BUY A DOOR FROM MENARDS, VERY EXPENSIVE AND VERY POOR QUALITY!!!

• Tm
    tmccaven Jan 25, 2013

I also have Mastercraft doors throughout my home. When I moved in the original doors were disgraceful, but they were old. After shopping around, Menards had the doors I wanted that would fit with the look I was attempting, at a price that I was happy with. I was able to replace all the doors at the same time while still being within my budget.

• Tw
    twister2319 Jan 17, 2013

I replaced my front door with a Mastercraft steel door and have no complaints about it. After price shopping Menards beat everybody else and I have received many compliments on the door I picked. I also had a gap at the strike plate when it was installed, but that was corrected with a simple shim that my contractor missed.