Menards — lyons contour soaking tub
I purchased this tub and am having the same problems with the floor cracking however Menards says they don't keep records of special orders and I can't find the receipt. It's now leaking. It was installed by a plumber but you can feel when you stand in it that the tub flexes ALOT between the built in supports. This is a manufacturing flaw. I am now seeing that I am not alone and will be taking action not just bluffing. Maybe we need a class action lawsuit. It's not just a matter of a new tub it requires drywall, new surround likely, and pulling up flooring which I am not paying for. It's absurd the number of complaints for the exact same problem in the same time frame.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap!
- Menards - military discount
- Menards - awful place to work in
- Menards - mastercraft doors
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus
- Menards - flooring
- Menards - fraud and scam
- Menards - cedar lumber
- Menards - employee biased behavior
- Menards - delivery