MenardsDamage to customer vehicle by menards employees

On 12-07-2017, I went to the Port Huron Menards store to pick up a display model patio door which was supposed to be ready as of 12-04-2017. It was not and I was told to come back on 12-09-2017, around 1:00PM and it would be shrink wrapped and ready. So I returned on 12-09-2017, with a trailer to find out that again, it was still not ready. While I was waiting for store staff to take the door out of the display casement and prepare it delivery, I went back out to my truck & trailer to get the straps ready for the door, only to discover a 16 inch long, deep gouge with white paint markings in the right rear of the truck. While I was waiting for a store manager, a gentlemen who was also waiting for items to be brought out walked over and told me that his wife saw two Menards employees with a lift truck and a long white box (with windows or a door) go by my truck and then they stopped, backed up, argued between themselves and took off without reporting it. As she was sitting on the other side of my truck where the damage occurred she could not see or be sure what happened. The Asst. Store Manager then decides to inform me that I was not even supposed to even be picking the display model up until Jan 09, 2018, but as a favor since someone forgot to call me that were going to get it ready anyone since I was there. He said not to worry about the damage they would get it figured out and I just needed to put in a claim with Menards. Which I did, however, since their employees won't admit to the damage, their surveillance cameras don't cover customer pickup in the secured back area of the stores and the woman does not want to be further involved, the claim was denied and now I am stuck with a $1, 000 in vehicle damage due to the negligence and lack of responsibility by Menards management and their employees. Merry Christmas from Menards.