Resolved Member Savings ClubBeen charging @100 a month in my checking account

I just got off the phone with a representative at member savings. They will not cancel my account because they say that i owe them money for past due monthly charges. Problem is, i cancelled the account as soon as all the information came to my doorstep. I did not save the cancellation number so i can not validate my claim. I didn’t think that it would have gotten to this, so i am pissed at myself for not saving all that meaningless information in the mail. My credit card that they had on file was stolen, thank god, so now they are hounding me for $19. 95. I have gotten to the point of cursing to the service representative, who speaks the worst english possible. It's bad enough that i don't understand why they can't just cancel the account and take a loss. It's clear that i do not use their services. My best advice, cancel your checking account and then cancel your account. Or do what i did. . . I told them if they call me one more time, my lawyer will be contacting them for harassment and credit card fraud for charging my account for services that were never rendered. I lost my cool, but i will not give them the money they claim that i owe them for services i never used. It's like paying for a haircut you never received. Ridiculous. Member's savings is the worst company ever!!!

• Mi
    Mike Hutchison Oct 17, 2008

My checking debit account was billed for $1.00 by a company called Member Savings Club.com and I didn't authorize any charges.

• Br
    Brenda Page Dec 17, 2008

They are doing me the same way and I dont think they should get away with this.They have been doing this for several months and I think they need to put every single dollar back in our account. I don't have a account # either .Regards a angry Woman

Brenda Page

• Do
    dorothy watson Oct 19, 2009

They have been deducting $1. 00 per month from my checking acct.
    I have never even talked to them or authorized this. I don't know how they got my account number.
    My name is dorothy watson
    11662 s. E. 27th ave
    Milwaukie, oregon 97222

I want this practice stopped

• Kt
    k trenberth Dec 14, 2009

Unauthorized visa / boa credit card charges.

• Ol
    Olga B. Rhoades Apr 07, 2010

syraelize

I f you used your credit card, call your credit card company and see what they can do. I just did that.
    My credit card company told me I had to call the merchant first to try and work it out. If they refuse, then my bank said they would remove the charges.

If you lost your card there is nothing they can do. Even if they turn your account over for collections - the collection agency may call once or twice, but their not going to work real hard at trying to collect for such a small amount. But if they do, you can call or email the BBB and let them know you're being harassed and they'll take care of it. They are not allowed to harasse you, or call after 8 PM.

I worked for a collection agency - they're is not much they can do about it. You can also go to: www.collection agency, and you'll get all the information you need on collection agencies on what they can and can't do.

For all you people out there that are dealing with this company and your account has been turned over to collections, do what I just told this girl to do. It looks like many of you have been charged quite a bit more.

Don't let "Member Savings" get away with it, no matter what the amount you paid them was or is.

Don't let them get you!

After I finished filling out the information, ( and by the way, that's why they ask for your credit card number first) I said NO THANK YOU, and then thank me for doing business with them. You'll get an email immediately from them thanking you.

If you loose your card, call your credit company immediately and let them know you lost it.

• Ms
    ms simms May 11, 2010

yes my name is tracie simms and members saving has taken out 1.00 and 29.95 out of my account please cancacell this i didnt sign up for this mess and if u dont cancell this account i will report this compant to bbb and the fraud company i will press charges to the highest and i wont stop till this matter is resolve to who ever is the boss or ceo i advised u to refund my money stop taken money out of my account and cancell this account and i need a number to contact the company .thank you tracie simms my number is 678-702-3573.

• Ka
    Kathryn Christensen Jul 11, 2010

Monthly this "club" has been charging my credit card $1. I don't recall having authorized this withdrawl. I would like for this to stop immediately. How do I go about stopping this without the bank charging their outrageous fees to stop a transaction?
    Thanks!

Mary Dahl Aug 06, 2010

I have been trying to cancel my 7 day free trial and have not been able to contact anyone form the telephone # provided. My name is Mary Dahl, P.O. Box 127, West Sand Lake NY 12196. My telephone # is 518-892-7516. The acct. # provided me is:946451174.

• Sh
    Shebah Aug 31, 2010

Member savings club has been deducting $1. 00 a month from my checking account also.
    How can i get them to start. My credit union says i need to order a new card and stop the
    Current one i have. Can anyone help me? [email protected]

• Ge
    geraldine parks May 24, 2011

I cancelled my account back in nov 2010 and i'm still getting charged. I didnt have any money in the bank when this draft came through and caused me to be on the overdraft. That $1. 00 ended up costing me $27. 50. I want this stopped now or im filing charges plus i want my money refunded into my account.