The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Meineke — Customer Service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
HORRIBLE experience. My husband dropped my car off there for a simple oil change. When he came back to pick it up, they had completed the oil change and parked the car back in the parking lot for pickup. Turns out, technician left my car windows DOWN and it had been POURING for about 45 minutes. Yep, my car was soaked!
My husband informed the manager who then sent the technician out with two dirty rags that he thought would somehow magically soak up all the water. The technician not only failed at getting any water out of my soaked back seat and floor board. He also SMUDGED OIL ON THE INSIDE OF MY CAR door and the fabric on the backseat.
My husband was already in a hurry and very frustrated so he just had to leave. I called the store back later and spoke to the manager, he basically made me feel worse and said to bring my car back RIGHT NOW so they could clean it. I was already late for my trip out of state so I could not abide by his demanding timeline.
I sent a complaint via the Meineke website and a woman named CONCHITA (Hi Conchita!!!) from corporate called and left a weird voicemail on my husbands phone. I have tried calling Conchita back at her corporate number of [protected] but she does not care to return my voicemails.
HORRIBLE experience, horrible company from corporate to manager to worker. I will NEVER go to another Meineke ever again.
SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE!!!
More Meineke Complaints & Reviews
- Meineke - Meineke Oil change at 41 woodlawn Rd. W. Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Meineke - Botched the job, cost $7,000 to repair
- Meineke - Terrible experience!
- Meineke Car Care Center - Won't pay up on Lawsuit
- Meineke - Can't do a simple oil change
- Meineke - Stole my battery
- Meineke Car Care Centers - car repairs
- Meineke Car Center - Poor work and false warranty
- Laura Meineke DBA Panache Poms - Refusal to honor contract
- Meineke - Car care scam