Mega Mart — seller did not honour selling price
I have bid for the Lightbulb humidifier sold by MegaMart at $1 during auction. I have won the auction. The email stated that I just need to pay the $1 plus $3.90 delivery cost which is total $4.90. However, Seller requires me to top up $7.90 for the item after I won the bid. Seller also suggested that I cancel my bid if I did not want to top up. The previous buyers are able to purchase the item at $1. I do not understand why the Seller did not want to honour the bid price this time round. I wrote in to Qoo10 help desk for assistance and I got a standard reply. The staff simply did not understand the issue and did not bother to do any investigation on the matter. I would like to file a complain towards Megamart. Qoo10 should not condon dishonest sellers and sellers whom lack integrity. Thank you!
More Mega Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Mega Mart - Buy 2 Get 2 Free Fraud
- Megamart - points redeem
- Megamart (Kaikonrahalli, Sarjapur road) - Megarmart cheat me during Deepavali
- Mega Mart, near Devegowda Petrol Bunk - fooling customers
- Megamart - cherokee suitcase
- Mega Mart Branch in Tembisa Clayville - bad service from you atm machines and bad attitude from your staff
- Megamart - false 50% discount offer claim
- Megamart - basics casual shirt size replacement issue.
- Megamart - Twice got billed for single purchase made for debit card. on 17th of october 2015
- Megamart - defective product