Mayo Clinic Scottsdale — Refusal of Service
After 15 years as a patient and scheduled appointments with 3 specialists at the Clinic this year,
the primary care department and Dr. Bruce Kimbel, M.D., (who has been my doctor for 10 years) have
refused to schedule me in as a patient to see him
because I have not been into his office for 3 years.
I received no notice of this policy and they will not
reinstate me. This is bad because your Primary Doctor at Mayo is the one that schedules blood tests, chest X-rays, colonscopy, gives shots and schedules
you with specialists. That Department and the
Patient Liaison Dept. have both refused to re-instate
me. I am a Medicare patient with Supplemental insurance and I have agreed to personally pay any
additional costs that my insurances will not pay.
I have always done this in the past. I cannot under-
stand no loyalty for being a long-time patient, not
notifying me and them not listening to my request
for reinstatement. My husband is also a patient
of Dr. Kimbel but he has not been denied service.
I was in Dr. Kimbel's office 90 days ago with my
husband. Now, I cannot see him for myself. Using
Mayo Clinic as our primary health care source was
one of the main reasons we moved to Scottsdale. Has
anyone had this problem?
More Mayo Clinic Scottsdale Complaints & Reviews
- Mayo Clinic - Surgical error & subsequent mistreatment
- Mayo Clinic - Price of Endoscopy
- Mayo Clinic - stopping of health care
- MayoClinic - Failure to Take Medicare
- mayoclinic.org - Bad service and attitude
- Mayo Clinic - poor diagnostic treatment
- Mayo Clinic - registration/insurance
- Mayo Clinic - various trauma mostly surgical disfigurement
- Mayo Clinic - department of neurology
- Mayo Clinic - total knee replacement