max white, ivory brites, dazzle whiteteeth Whitening

P

All I can say is BUYER BEWARE-- having ordered some of the free trials!! I must say I was shocked to see charges I did not authorize. Read the fine print as your joining a teeth whitening club that they charge monthly for as much as 88.00 really-- you could go to a dentist and get your teeth done for what this would cost you-- after getting caught up in this-- I called one place to cancel as I had not recieved their FREE TRIALwas told that the order has been sent and I would be charged 59.95 now what part of TRIAL am I not understanding? I asked why didn't they just show the charge as 59.95 to which the response was you have 14 days to send it back WHAT????? My suggestion people is don't order the FREE TRIAL-- for all you folks that have been ripped how about us getting together to do a class action on these companies praying on us--- One more Ddazzle white when I asked where they were located -- South Asia

• Yo
    Yoko May 29, 2009

Talk to your bank or credit company ASAP!

I ordered trial kit last night and realized something wrong . They will charge for the amount the money ( for me it was $60) you did not authorize. They will charge the amount monthly if you don't cancel . If you already order them try to cancel.

I called my bank and they will cancel my card. To avoid unauthorized charge it seems the best.

• Ro
    Rose Jun 08, 2009

I also ordered the trial, and was charged 85.95n for two months and never received the products i spoke with my credit card company and they called the max white people and acredit has been issued, I lso let the better business bureau know and they are doing an investigation. Also when you call them directly the people on the other end of the phone are none english speaking.

• Ev
    evie Jun 10, 2009

I am having the same problem! With the cahrges accrued and the overdraft fees applied, this whole ordeal has cost me over $300!!! I went on using my ATM card thinking I was okay, and when I viewed my balance online I saw that I had been charged multiple times, even AFTER cancelling my "membership". I didn't realize I was joining a club for suckers. Boy, do I feel dumb!

• Wr
    Wright Mom in PA Jun 10, 2009

I just got suckered right before I found this website. I ordered the free trial with the promo code for $1.95. I got the confirmation # and kept checking my email and NEVER got one. I immediately checked my paypal acct and was shocked to see a $1.95 AND a 59.95 charge!!! I flipped! I got on the phone with paypal AND did the online chat with some Annie chick to find out WHY they charged me the extra 59.95. She tells me that it is just a "pending" charge and that it won't be on there and no money was taken out. BULL...it is gone! I get off the phone with paypal and I tell Annie to flat out cancel me, I don't want the trial, I don't want anything they have and put my money back in my acct. Here's what she says...
    Annie: You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to before placing your order, your card will be charged the discounted rate of $59.95 for the first shipment of Dazzle Whitening teeth after the completion of the trial period.

WHAT???? No way, NO charges! So I call them and get Steven on the phone. He cancels everything, I tells me I will get all my money back in the acct and I won't get the sample. GOOD, I don't want crap from you people. NOW, I have to wait 2 -3 days for all of my money to be put back in my acct??? If they can take it in seconds, they can put it back in seconds, right? And this Cathy Anderson person with her little blog...that's where I found this info. Apparently, she has blogs in the city where you live! She has blogs everywhere and they come up near you and she says that's where she lives! What a SCAM. She tells you to use 2 different products for the full effect. People, beware!!! I will be back to post if and when my money is put back in to my acct.
    I saw the ad in my Comcast email sidebar ads area. I WILL be contacting Comcast on this one, too!

• Wr
    Wright Mom in PA Jun 10, 2009

I filed with the ftc...https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

• Ho
    hounie Jun 11, 2009

I've been reading the comments w/ the complaint of extra credit card charges being the main issue. My question is "Does this stuff really work?"

• As
    ASMW Jun 11, 2009

I just received mine today - I think it works, but not worth the hassle of cancelling the clubs . . .I cancelled my credit card to be safe. I do not need any more stress. I think we all can do just as well with other the counter stuff or our dentist. I will send mine back at the end of the trial, but I also wanted to be sure to only be charged the shipping.

mrmike381 Jun 11, 2009

If you read the whole page it tells you you have 10 days or 14 days to cancel!!! and it's not in small print!!! you always enter your credit or debt card number before reading everything on the page? ... thats just being lazy and you should be charged the extra money! its not a scam you're just lazy!!! you're slandering companies for your own stupidity. shame on you! everything in life has a catch, next time READ the whole page before you push enter!!

• Eu
    eughr Jun 11, 2009

The exact grayed text you should read with attention:

"Offer Details: When you order today you'll be signed up as a member of our exclusive preferred customer club. You will be billed $4.95 for the shipping of your 14-day day trial, then once you choose to continue whitening with the DazzleWhite Pro System the low member price of only $58.76 per month for every month. (Shipped as a fresh, 3 month supply every 90 days.) And remember, there’s never any obligation – you can cancel your membership at any time by calling [protected]. You have also unlocked your fourteen-day and twenty-eight day trial to the celebrity-proven Insider Secrets Tips package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook package for just $3.24 and $7.14 a month thereafter (shows as "Web Access" and "Membership"), should you choose not to cancel. Prior charges for bonuses are non-refundable but subscription can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time. To cancel, call toll-free [protected] for Insider Secrets and [protected] for the eBook package. No obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME! All bonus offers come with a monthly newsletter."

mrmike381 Jun 11, 2009

THANK YOU EUGHR!!! <----- someone with common sense!

• Eu
    eughr Jun 11, 2009

You're Welcome MRMIKE381 !

si 27 Jun 15, 2009

Sounds like you two guys are on the dazzlewhite payroll! My fiancee in tears, call your bank anything like this is misleading and therefore a SCAM! Our bank has details and are looking into it. Its hard to cancel, hard to get in touch, conflicting advice and they block you from live chat if you ask too many questions do not be sucked in by this.

• Te
    terri logsdon Jun 17, 2009

THIS IS NOT A FREE TRIAL!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! I returned the dazzle white product soon after I received it ( 2-3 days). I couldn't stand the taste. I did just as they asked. I shipped it back with proof that they signed for the item. Within one week $58.75 was taken from my account. What a hassle. SCAM!! SCAM!!!

si 27 Jun 17, 2009

£38 pounds deducted immediately plus £7. Unable to contact dazzlewhite easily my phone company waivering my attempts due to cost of my phone calls. sleepless nights, cancel your credit cards, my bank suspects identity theft I've changed my phone numbers. The product arrived, I was left a calling card as I was at work, the postage was underpaid!! Taken advice contact police, contact bank. I'm not collecting the product at all it will be returned to sender at no more cost to me that is what the post ofice have advised me. My bank is raising transactions as a dispute. The hostile manner of the staff at the company I was blocked on live chat, I've cancelled my credit card as third parties have unlimited access, the terms & conditions are brutal & changeable, the prices are all different within minutes, the shipping fee increased 3 fold during the offer, NOT FREE TRAIL THE BIGGEST HEADACHE EVER I feel so dumb, it's cost me big time in emotional stress. Do what I did, refuse delivery & it will be returned to sender, massive lesson learned, Ive taken identity theft insurance out for next few months as I am so scared. If in UK it can take 3 weeks to get product & you haven't even the time to get it back to them if you chartered an aeroplane yourself. BLOCK INTERNATIONAL CALLS FROM YOUR MOBILE IF YOU IN UK< CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD & TALK TO YOUR BANK IT's A MAJOR SCAM.

mrmike381 Jun 18, 2009

hahaha, yea...i had NOOO problem canceling!!! I DON'T WORK FOR THEM AND THERE IS A FREE TRIAL!!! my teeth arn't that much whiter though and i'm only 25...but there is no scam here! it's sad you guys are prob twice my age and have no logic. if it was such a major scam AOL would have taken them off there web site a long time ago. some things are marketing tatics...not a scam...big difference. when you call and cancel they try to give you it for half the price...just say no and have a good day!

mrmike381 Jun 18, 2009

also take note in what EUGHER posted... how many different #'s are there, i'd put money on you guys only called ONE #!!! read read read the whole page!

• Di
    diligenceisnotenough Jun 18, 2009

The problem according to the law isn't the "grayed" text, which by the way would constitute an effort not to highlight but to hide the indicated text, but the misleading come on by "Cathy Anderson" implying that all she did was pay for the shipping of the trial product. To compound matters the payments are being made through the Federal wire transfer system which would make it the crime of fraud by use of that system. Such a crime is punishable by up to 20 years in a Federal prison. Defend them if you must but the underlying willful intent is to mislead and deceive which is the classic definition required for the crime. Utilizing a come on by a fictious person who lives in every city to get you to get the trial is about as classic a deliberate scam as you can get.

Diligenceisnotenough

si 27 Jun 18, 2009

answer to mr mike... we rang all the numbers. There is a one hour slot from 11am -12 noon to ring from UK, calls jammed. (& whilst at work you can't just get to the phone easily can you!) Problems cancelling & that the money has gone despite assurance it wouldnt go until product returned. The parcel was underpaid even though we paid for this too. I am a professional person of high intelligence, my bank is in agreement with me. Surprisingly your experience seems unbelievably different & you are definitly lucky & in the minority. I've said enough, on previous comment above. I am appalled at my experience & only care about these people & hope I can help them. To the people who have been duped read above please & take care

• Tj
    tjr Jun 19, 2009

DO NOT BUY! This product was advertised as a trial period only to cost $4.95 for shipping and handling. Within 15 minutes after putting my credit card information in, my bank called me by phone. They informed me that several charges are trying to be applied to my card and did I authorize them. I told my bank "NO" I only authorized a single charge for $4.95. The bank told me that six charges were trying to be applied to my account from 4 different places. Two from Dazzle White, one for $4.95 and one for $58.76. Another two charges tried to go through for something called "Livestrong". Another charge tried to go though for something called "Natural" and the last was something called "RVSV" or something like it.

After talking with my bank I called Dazzle White and spoke to a representative that gave me a cancellation number for the subscription, but not for the $ 58.76. She informed me that I had to get the product first and then mail it back for a refund. Are you kidding! I explained the order had only been placed in the last 30 minutes. So within a timeframe of 15 minutes their company billed my acount 6 times, and 15 minutes later when I spoke with them and they wouldn't stop the order.

Thank God Wells Fargo called me so quick. Wells Fargo declined four of the six charges immediately and they said once the two Dazzle White charges are posted they will be able to decline those also.

As for the product "Dazzle White". Does it work? Who cares don't buy it! I've had my teeth whitened professionally before. It cost me $ 385.00 total for my upper and lower teeth. I was amazing how white they were after a 2 hour session with my dentist. If you look at how much this product will cost you in a 12 month period would be $ 705.12, not including the other crap they try to put on your credit card.

If you are having your teeth whitened by your dentist, your teeth are white when you leave their office. Who knows how long this "Dazzle Crap" will take to work.

As for a previous post from mrmike381 stating that its not a scam but only marketing tactics. "Scam" is defined as: A fraudulant or deceptive act, to cheat or defraud, the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme. I guess in Mikes world Bernie Madoff's ponzie sceme was just a bad marketing stradegy!

• Az
    AZ Burt Jun 19, 2009

I think everyone here, including I, have learned to research ANYTHING offered over the internet that requires a credit/debit card. I cancelled Dazzlewhite within 24 hours of ordering after noticing a hold on my debit account (which overdrew the account).

I called 15 days later after seeing another charge on the account and was assured no other charges would be placed. The two other "tag-along" memberships must be cancelled separately! Curios that these two calls went to the same phone bank (same on-hold music). Just had to wait 5 minutes. Be sure to get cancellation confirmation numbers or copy & save any online conversations.

The product may or may not work, but their system of suckering the public DOES work as evidenced by all of the internet complaints. Problem is, this is an off shore company based in Cypress or Durham or one of many other "affiliated" companies.

MK Jun 19, 2009

EVERYTHING these people say is true!!! Eughr and mrmike are from another planet...or just young as they say. I have just gotten off the phone with these people and my blood pressure is probably through the roof. They talk like autotrons and there was a beep on my phone every couple of seconds. Maybe it really was being recorded. This is FRAUD!!! It's very scary and a very expensive lesson. Not sure what we can do. I don't want to cancel my credit card (that too is a hassel) but I will call my bank. As for this "Cathy Anderson", I am not sure if she really exists but she is as misleading as the company. It's all so very frustrating. One thing I experienced that isn't in any other comment...I asked the first guy I spoke to (Juan) to speak to his supervisor...he said there wasn't one on duty right now...I said that was BS and he said I could call back in an hour and speak to one as they were in the middle of a shift change...I said I am not stupid, I know there is a supervisor...and he hung up on me. GRRRRRR

mrmike381 Jun 19, 2009

to tjr...this is not what Bernie Madoff did. If you read my earlier posts towards the top it says read the who page. these companies toldyou what they were going to do in black in white...if you read the whole page you would have known there would be 6 different charges. there tatic being hoping you wouldn't read the whole page...so i ask you how is it a scam if they tell you everything they're going to do? do i agree on how the prey on people WHO DON'T READ THE WHOLE PAGE, no. But in the end its not a scam because they tell you what they're going to do!!! if something sound to good to be true read the who page!!! i don't understand whats so hard about that. you all learned that leason the hard way. a piss poor marketing TATIC! one more thing... did Bernie Madoff tell everyone what he was going to do? NOOO! thats why he's in jail. no logic once again!!!

Lori1602 Jun 20, 2009

well to all of you who have been scammed, I empathise because I am in the same boat. I ordered the stuff yesterday and may I add, I am in Australia. The page where we are supposed to read the terms are not printed clearly. It isnt in black and white or bold like the other text. I now realize that it was deliberately misleading and published that way in order to get us suckers to bight.
    I rang up as soon as it came up that my "free trial "was going to cost me "$14.90 now".
    I got a recording because wherever they are its not on estern Australian time. I rang back at 11pm my time and got some monotone robot who kept telling me that I would be charged $58 for the first month.
    I screamed at him and said what are you talking about, I am cancelling this now, at my first opportunity and you are going to charge my $58 for a Free ? trial.
    I rang Mastercard at my bank and she said that when the charges come I can dispute it or cancel the card now. What a hassle.
    These people are ###. If they did this in Australia they would not have a website. And of course its now Saturday here and wee hours of the morning wherever they are so no point in trying to talk to robot.
    He is not programed to offer a refund. He did give me an Australian PO box number to return stuff to when arrived but as I dont want it I now do not know what to do.
    I have bought a few products of the years off the internet but have never had this sort of scam until now.

noah4me2003 Jun 20, 2009

I tried to ask if I return the unopened package, if I could get my money back and they said no because I hadn't canceled within the 15 day limit. However, I tried to cancel via 800 number and it states that if you want to cancel to go dazzlebrite.com. But then it takes 48 hours to get back to you. This place tries to take people for their money. I have order from places on the internet and if I am unsatisfied, they say to send the product back and you will get your money back, not this place.

• Di
    diligenceisnotenough Jun 20, 2009

Mr Mike,

By law it is a scam, it is a crime. The mere fact that you include somewhere the complete details does not mitigate the fact that it is willful and intentional defrauding. How many other ads are there out there that clearly and without deception stated "restrictions apply" or other statements designed to notify consumers that other conditions have to be met? Your logic is totally corrupt and shows your lack of knowledge concerning the law and how the courts apply that law. Since you are so admanantly defending the criminal acts of these individuals then it can be concluded that you are associated with, work for, or derive income from this scam. If that is the case, hold on to your hat because you are guilty of conspiracy and in the U.S. that will get you about 20 years in a Federal prison. I have prepared a complete package including estimates of the millions of dollars that unsuspecting U.S. citizens are likely to have been defrauded and have forwarded it to the U.S. Attorney's office. Since the payments are collected through the use of the U.S. funds transfer system that makes it a Federal crime. We'll have to wait and see whether the USAO decides to pursue the case but considering the current economic situation I think they will.

MK Jun 22, 2009

Here is a new development...I just live chatted with an operator. I asked for the address where I could return my "trial" Dazzle White? She wanted my full name and email. I told her I just wanted the address please. Sorry, no can do. For your own protection!!! She said all of us on this blog are Dazzle White competeters, here to tarnish their good name. Laugh Out Loud (if I weren't so upset).

si 27 Jun 23, 2009

Ok so heres what happened when we went on live chat again...

Annie: Hello and welcome to DazzleWhite. I'll be your live operator today. May I know, whom am I chatting with?
    you: a disatisfied customer
    Annie: Ok, how can I help you?
    you: has your address changed to the UK?
    Annie: No.
    you: it says that it has here GIllmap LTD etc Durham, that is the UK
    Annie: Just a moment please.
    you: hello?
    Annie: No, that is not our address.
    you: why does it say here that is your world HQ?
    you: why does your address change from day to day? how are people supposed to get their products back to you & why are your product packages underpaid?
    Annie: Our head Quarter is
    Annie: : Gillmap Limited
    Annie: 9 Broomhill
    Annie: Stanley, DH9 8AZ
    Annie: Durham
    you: that is in UK, around the corner to where I live. I live in the UK!!
    Annie: Ok.
    you: its not OK. You said above that wasnt your address, what happens to products sent to US address!
    you: hello?
    Annie: We have return address in US also.
    you: what is address in US?
    Annie: Just a moment please.
    you: I was instructed to send the product back to US? can I send it to UK?
    Annie: 3600 Army Post Road
    Annie: Des Moines, IA 50321
    Annie: Yes, you can.
    you: Des Moines, that isnt the address I was given. This has changed & products already gone to Idaho falls...
    you: idaho falls was address given. why do you change the addresses so frequently
    you: hello?
    Annie: Please call our member support at our toll free number [protected]. They will assist you much better regarding your concern.
    you: I have already called them & they were alos unable to answer any of my concerns & those concerns of a lot of other people
    you: how often does your address change please, is it every day?
    you: how interesting?
    Annie: We are not authorized to give such kind of information. You have to call them for further assistance.

SASB Jun 24, 2009

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! THEY LIE!

THEY DO NOT HAVE A FREE TRIAL! They are scammers pure and simple! If you don't want to be billed $58.76 (in my case) DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT! Their "free trial" is basically...a reduced shipping charge...NOT a "free" sample!!!

I cancelled WITHIN 7 days from the time I ordered it and can they informed me that I WOULD STILL BE CHARGED $58.76 at the end of the 14 day "free trial" period!! The "free to cancel within 14 days" is ONLY for FUTURE automatic monthly shipments! They informed me on the phone that the product they shipped is a full one month supply and THAT is why they are billing! IT IS NOT FREE!!

They are TOTAL scammers! No where on their site do they state this is the fact! DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY THEM $60.00 at the end of 14 days AND each additional month you don't cancel.

I've contacted my credit card company and hopefully I can STOP this charge from coming through. If you don't want to have to HUSTLE and work your tooshie off to prevent being ripped off...DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I don't know if this product works or not...but any company that does business like this...SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED!!!

Spread the word! Word of mouth advertising can make a company...BUT it can also break them!

Chuck Turner Jun 24, 2009

Dazzlewhite is one of the offers promoted by this CPA network:

They are: Advaliant /Mediatrust
    1.877.9TRUST5 (1.877.987.8785)

To talk to us about advertising on Advaliant, call: [protected]
    To talk to us about becoming an Advaliant affiliate publisher, call: [protected]

Corporate Headquarters

USA:
    AcaiBurn
    PO Box 10233
    Des Moines IA 50381

I checked on Google and Dazzle White "World Headquarters" address is in England UK! What the heck?

See: https://www.ukdata.com/numbers/05994267.html

9 BROOM HILL
    STANLEY
    CO DURHAM
    DH9 8AZ

This website gives that address as Dazzlewhite "World Headquarters" !

But I checked Google Maps and it is just a small house!

World Headquarters
    Gillmap Limited
    9 Broomhill
    Stanley, DH9 8AZ
    Durham
    UK England

Weird huh?

I found the phone and email for the local police - maybe send them an email or phone them and get them to check out what's going on!!

See: http://www.durham.police.uk/local/north/stanley/

I found another address in Idaho!

JDW Media LLC d/b/a AcaiBurn, with its principal offices located at 2184 Channing Way #322 Idaho Falls, ID 83404

Listed here: http://www.dazzlewhitenow.com/contactus.php

World Headquarters
    JDW Media LLC
    2184 Channing Way #322
    Idaho Falls, ID 83404
    [protected]

Looks like they changed to the England one a few days ago:

Cache from 16 June:
    (Idaho address)
    Current page:
    (England address)

Idaho Attorney General: http://www2.state.id.us/ag/about/contact.htm

FTC: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

Durham Police England: http://www.durham.police.uk/local/north/stanley/

ellilou1 Jun 24, 2009

mrmike381, What part of "then once you choose to continue" do you misunderstand? Dazzle White claims to charge you the $58.76 after "you choose to continue" however I have been charged before I've even received my trial! If the trial doesn't work then according to Dazzle White I should have the choice not to continue before paying the monthly $58.76, not be "refunded" AFTER I choose what I'd like to do. I've already filed a claim with my bank, called Dazzle White and cancelled as well as been given the instructions of how to return the product and receive my $58.76 refund, and once I actually receive the product I will be returning it. It is shady to state that there is a choice but then charge before that choice has been made. I choose NOT to continue with Dazzle White based on those principles rather then if their product works or not. If my money is not refunded, Dazzle White will be facing my bank as well as the Better Business Bureau.

ellilou1 Jun 24, 2009

Have you noticed that the google search for "Dazzle White" brings up "Dazzle White Pro Have a celebrity smile in days! Get you Risk Free Trial Today!"

ellilou1 Jun 24, 2009

5. Orders/Billing. In consideration for the Online Products that you receive from DazzleWhiteTM, and for enrollment in the All Access Program, you agree to pay the Fees (as defined below). You shall have the choice to pay the Fees via the credit card or debit card that you provide as part of your Application, or update at a later date ("Active Credit Card"). Further, a pre-authorized pending payment of Fifty-Eight Dollars and Seventy-Six Cents ($58.76) does apply for the trial offer for your initial fourteen (14) day trial membership ("Trial Membership"). This pending charge will remain active for up to thirty (30) days from your initial sign up day.

Does "pending payment" mean that I'll be able to receive my refund no later then 30 days after I signed up? When I agreed to this earlier I thought "pending" meant awaiting a decision or waiting until something happened or takes place. I interpreted this to mean that I would be billed $58.76 for my trial as well as a monthly fee of $58.76 AFTER I has made my decision to continue. Do I have the definition of "pending" wrong?

mrmike381 you seem to be more informed then the rest of us. What does your dictionary define "pending" as?

MK Jun 26, 2009

I ended up sending back my "Trial" to a P.O. Box. I was given that on the phone (twice).
    P.O. Box 10233
    Des Moines, IA 50381

Wonder what will happen to my package? Hmmmmm
    I wanted to send it return receipt requested but it's a P.O. box. What the heck.

• Th
    TheLidmanRules Jun 26, 2009

pam, you are more dazzling then you've even been next year.

Lori1602 Jun 26, 2009

I have now cancelled my credit card, and have a new one. The first charge of $14.90 has already on my new cc but the other one of $58. is nowhere to be seen (as Yet). I t had been pending with the other one. I did the live chat thing again and was assured that they would make no further charges. I just have to send the stuff back within the 14 days.
    Wonder what will happen if I dont?
    I said that I was in Australia so I cant get it back by then. She said they wont charge me. I have not received product yet. Chat operators dont seem to understand distance from USA to Australia.
    Update. I read more of complaints on Yahoo and thought I would check again to see if I had been signed up for other products without my knowledge. Yep another chat session uncovered 2 more. They dont bother to mention that when you cancel the toothpaste you are still going to be charged every month for some useless weight loss program which I would never need in this lifetime because I am underweight and something vague about having access to special info on the website? This bit really is the scam!
    I had to cancel them as well. I now have 3 seperate cancellation numbers and copies of all my chat sessions to prove this.
    I asked if there were any more "products" that I had not authorised that I will be charged for in the future and she said " no everything is cancelled"
    Now I am playing the waiting game. If I get the whitening stuff and just return to sender unopened will I have to pay return postage? Will it get back in time? Has that $58 really been cancelled?
    Chat session revealed that they give a 60 day money back guarantee probably hoping that we would not bother to send it back so then they will charge the $58. My bank said if they do, I can dispute it and the first charge. I also rang the ACCC here in Australia and was told that I had to talk to the FTC in USA if it was originating from there but they said it did seem that the information was misleading.
    Goodluck to all and keep posting your updates.

• Ms
    Ms. Wendy H. Jun 27, 2009

Be careful when ordering the Dazzlewehite product. I ordered the product and when I tried to cancel, the14 day trail will still cost $58.76 and thereafter I was billed for another cycle. They did refund $58.76; however, that charge caused an overdraft in my account and when I asked them to take care of that that refused and when I asked for a letter stating what had transpired...once again they refused. the representative name was Truvia (not sure of spelling) and she was very cordial and tried to help; however, the phone supervisor Bobby was not trying to help and was very rude. The number I called was1([protected]. So please keep in mind that there are many schemes today and nothing is really a "TRAIL".

Be Careful!
    Wendy Holder
    (an unsatisfied customer)

Sarah Mahany Jun 29, 2009

Incredible. I feel incredibly stupid. DON'T EVER GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO TO A COMPANY THAT YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW! Tried to reach these people, they said 'they couldn't quite hear me; please call again in 10 days..' and when I tried again, I was on hold for more than 20 minutes, never to get thru.
    MAJOR RIPOFF ARTISTS.

• Bj
    BJF Jun 29, 2009

BUYERS BEWARE! Read the fine print.

Same thing for me. They refuse to refund my money for the unopened packages. The total being for 2 Ivory Brites = $179.94, 2 for Axis Wellness Portal = $19.98 for a whopping total of $199.92 charged to my credit card. I have reported them to the BBB. I hope I wil get some resolution with this complaint. I am shocked that Comcast advertised this product on their home page. BTW they have an F grade on BBB.

si 27 Jun 29, 2009

I have had a total refund through my credit card. I refuse delivery of products & they are returned to sender. I've cancelled my card so no more worries. products still getting delivered but I don't accept as I cancelled my order & i was a free trial after all. Fight back you lot, it feels great I also block their emails & international call barred, ha ha ha, revenge is sweet

Lori1602 Jun 30, 2009

Yay si27,
    So glad you posted this! I also cancelled my card, cancelled my extra products, cancelled the tooth white, threatened to dob them into both gov bodies in USA and one here if I get anymore charges. Have been charged for shipping which is coming from USA to Australia so ended up $19.05 Aus currency. Hoping to refuse delivery too but its already been 11 days since I ordered and tried to cancel within 10 minutes that day. Hoping it never gets here! and then I can dispute the shipping.
    I first saw an ad on Facebook pages for "Free Stuff" for Australians. They have a website and so I thought why not its free and I might find something I want to buy. Free Stuff sent me an email with a link to Dazzle whites website to get a free trial. So did not realise that it wasn't going to be sent from Australia when I did the deed.
    Saw another add for face cream today on same Facebook page and just out of curiousity thought I would see what it was.
    The page looks almost identical to Dazzle white with the same speel about how you can get a free trial etc. but this one had more clearly written fine print. I think they may be from the same company and I wouldnt be surprised if the tooth whitener and the face cream have the same ingredients. LOL
    So all you who have been scammed. Dont get upset, get them back.
    Cancel your card and dispute the charges! If enough of us do it then they will learn that we are not going to let them get away with it.
    Good luck to you all