Mattress1.comunethical business

E Jun 25, 2019

Purchased a mattress at Mattress 1 one at 2606 College RD Ocala. Ordered a plush bed. They delivered a super firm one, because thats all they had in stock. I called Cora and complained. Two weeks later and 23 phone calls I went to the store and picked out a replacement mattress, firm, and took a picture this time.
I financed the bed, and for 6 weeks I paid two automatic payments because Cora had not credited us for the returned mattress.
I contacted the finance company and they told me that the store had made the mistake.
NO KIDDING. After 7 weeks I finally got the finance problem resolved.
Stay Away from this store. Sales staff is inexperienced and lazy. They will try the old trick of delivering any mattress they have in stock.
The good thing is---you wont have a parking problem. Theres never anyone there.