Mate1.comrefund

D Review updated:

I am not satisfied with Mate1 Services. I feel it is a RIP-OFF all the girls are looking for a sugar daddy. I'm Not one. Also most of the woman are from Canada. I can't be bothered with that I could not go to Canada I have no VISA. And I don't want them visiting me from Canada when there significant other is away or watching. Please cancel my membership and reverse any costs that I can Recoup to my VISA debit.

David Waterhouse

robert2117 Mar 06, 2011

please cancel my account and i want to pull out of mate1

• Ic
    Ic3cream207 Jan 16, 2014

I canceled my account. Bet yet still got charged. I would like my full refund asap To my visa. Very unhappy.
    Thanks ic3cream207

• Co
    corey trobaugh Feb 21, 2015

I signed up for 3days free trial kept getting people from far away and didn't care for this site and don't think it's worth 49.95 can't afford it for one and would like a refund

John mensah Sep 21, 2016

Please I need my money back immediately
    Details
    John
    Nick name Bob
    Credit card no ending 0410
    [protected]@hotmail. com
    Address fk23ey
    Falkirk
    Make sure I get my money back

• Sh
    Shida Feb 22, 2018

@John mensah Hi I only wanted 3 day trial can you give me my £39.99 back and close my account thsnkyou

• Sh
    Shida Feb 22, 2018

Would like a full refund please of £39.99 I only wanted a 3 day trial and close my account thankyiu