Match.com — can't unsubscribe
I have been trying to unsubscribe from match.com almost the day after I subscribed to it. There isn't a place to unsubscribe and the websites they gave me to unsubscribe do not work. It should be illegal for people to be forced to remain on their website and they should not give false information about how to unsubscribe.
I have their name in my junk mail but I still receive mail every day. This complaint is on principle of freedom to not be intimidated by a website. HELP GET ME OFF!
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account
- Match.com - blocking practices
- Match.com - most paid male members are players
- Match.com - I have no current paid subscription for
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration