MasterCutsbad hair cut

V

I went in Saturday June 25, 2011 for three haircuts. One for myself and two for my grandson's One of the boys haircuts was supposed to be a regular boys haircut.
Much to my astonishment the hair was a chop job. My grandson's hair looked as though a two year old had gotten a pair of scissors and cut a big hunk of hair out of his hair all the way up to his scalp. When asked what type of hair cut was this the stylist procceded to explain it was a finger length scissor hair cut. I was not able to pick up any hair with my fingers other than the two long pieces of hair left on each side of the bald spot. Another stylist tried to fix the bad hair chopping job but needless to say he still has a bald spot on his forehead a bald spot on the side of his head and hair that is REALLY SHORT. The haircut was not even evenly cut throughout the top of his hair and I instructed no sideburns and the other stylist removed the sideburns. The stylist had not been cutting hair very long according to his supervisor and co-worker. I had to ask how did he even pass the state bar exam. I have had their haircut as well as my own cut at schools for stylist training and not had a haircut that looked this bad.

• Mj
    MJ Ssyth Sep 13, 2011

I just had the worst haircut of my life at the MasterCuts in Jensen Beach Fl. My hair was just past my shoulders and straight. Had to go back next day to fix it. I now have very short hair and chunks missing from sides and un even all over. It is so bad and short ( chin length) No other hair salon will touch me until it grows some. I am so upset and humiliated I can't stop crying. Please stay away from MasterCuts.