Massimo Dutti — poor quality shoes, torn apart after 2 months - want refund
I have bought sock-style trainers with mock croc embossing two months ago in Dublin in Dundrum shopping centre. One of the shoe teared apart completely from the seam (see attached). Didn't expect the quality to be this poor considering the price of the product. I would like to return them for refund. I'm attaching pictures of the shoes. Let me know how can I proceed with this.
Looking forward to hearing from you
More Massimo Dutti Complaints & Reviews
- Massimo Dutti - unfair treatment
- Massimo Dutti` - Terrible quality clothes!
- Massimo Dutti - bad quality control poorly made
- Massimo Dutti - Hand watch
- Massimo Dutti - Customer Service Online Responses
- Massimo Dutti - exchange defective item
- Massimo Dutti - missing shipment and refund has not yet been applied!!!
- Massimo Dutti - credit complaint
- Massimo Dutti - customer service/gift card
- Massimo Dutti - Trousers