Massimo DuttiHand watch

I have returned faulty man hand watch to the "Massimo Dutti" at Pacific Centre, Vancouver. Manager of the store informed me, that it would be under 2 (two) years warranty, so he was going to pass it to repair shop. I did inquired few times about the status of the reparation, the answer was always the same; it needed parts. After three months plus I was informed that the watch is not repairable, so in that case I would be pay back of the original price of the purchased item. To make this frustrated story short, until today I haven't been reimbursed. I have called many times customer service without any solid answer, very unprofessional. Nobody knows anything. I have received claim ID#, returned has been approved but not money return to me. Massimo Dutti return department and return policy sucks, be careful when you deal with it!!!