Massimo Dutti — Hand watch
I have returned faulty man hand watch to the "Massimo Dutti" at Pacific Centre, Vancouver. Manager of the store informed me, that it would be under 2 (two) years warranty, so he was going to pass it to repair shop. I did inquired few times about the status of the reparation, the answer was always the same; it needed parts. After three months plus I was informed that the watch is not repairable, so in that case I would be pay back of the original price of the purchased item. To make this frustrated story short, until today I haven't been reimbursed. I have called many times customer service without any solid answer, very unprofessional. Nobody knows anything. I have received claim ID#, returned has been approved but not money return to me. Massimo Dutti return department and return policy sucks, be careful when you deal with it!!!
More Massimo Dutti Complaints & Reviews
- Massimo Dutti - unfair treatment
- Massimo Dutti` - Terrible quality clothes!
- Massimo Dutti - bad quality control poorly made
- Massimo Dutti - Customer Service Online Responses
- Massimo Dutti - leather jacket
- Massimo Dutti - exchange defective item
- Massimo Dutti - missing shipment and refund has not yet been applied!!!
- Massimo Dutti - credit complaint
- Massimo Dutti - customer service/gift card
- Massimo Dutti - poor quality shoes, torn apart after 2 months - want refund