Massage Envy — overcharging
To whom it may concern,
I am a Massage Envy member and have been for several months. I was in for my first facial, a couple of months ago and was interrupted during my treatment, something about someone needing the steamer and they took it away. My second facial, same thing happened, so I mentioned it to the front desk person and they apologized and said, they will add a $10 enhancement on my next visit. I had 2 months of membership credit on my account.
I came in next on Dec. 18th and had a microderm. I came in again on Dec. 21st and had my 60 min. massage. Upon checkout I was charged $45 more dollars. I was told that my 2 months membership credit was used for the microderm. That means I paid $130 for the microderm, yet if I was coming in for just a microderm it normally costs $100, which would have been 1 ½ of my 2 month credit. Why was I charged an additional $30, for my treatment?
I then was charged $45 more, on the day I had my massage. No mention, either of my $10 enhancement credit.
Everyone at the front desk, seemed and looked confused. I was then told by a manager that I would receive an additional $10 enhancement credit.
I haven't scheduled my next treatment, as I feel I have been overcharged and I want this cleared up and made correct.
I am writing in hopes you will do the right thing and I do not have to go further with my concerns.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices
- Massage Envy - harassment
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment
- Massage Envy - injury
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking