Massage Envy — fraudulent credit card purchase
Capital One emailed me on July 23, 2019 that my old credit card ending in 2629 had been declined in the amount of $20 at Massage Envy in Rockwall, Tx. This card is no longer active, so the only way I know of this happening is that someone at the Rockwall store tried to use it. My husband and I were members 4 or 5 years ago, but have since moved and it is not convenient to go there, so haven't used a credit card there in a while. When I called and also emailed the manager there regarding this $20 fraudulent charge, she sluffed it off as her store doesn't see a card on file for our account.
- Capital One email
- my email to Rockwall store
- response email from Rockwall store manager.
Please investigate, my husband and I are of retirement age and someone in the Rockwall store had to have access to our old credit card number and $20 is not a amount for any service I can think of except for cash.
I hope to hear back from you on this matter.
Ronnie & Glenda Burkett
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices
- Massage Envy - harassment
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment
- Massage Envy - injury
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking