Marshalls — sandals came apart after two use
I purchase a pair of sandals in late May, yes I worn them at least twice and they started to come apart. I noticed that I should returned them on July 10th. I talked with manager Judy Busch which is seventy years old and a sales associate. Nancy is about far the worst, no people skills and no customers service skills. The manager stated that she couldn't do anything about it and I couldn't returned them nor get a store credit. I asked her what can you do once again, she did not give me any options. I then told them I need something. The two of them them gave me the 1800 Marshalls, I stated I need more contact information. I need to talk with an area manager. Judy refused to give me her area manager. After Nancy walked away, I talked loudly about the I need a contact information to resolved this issue. Judy never stated once, I am sorry for not being able to do anything for you. Judy is a piece of mess and seventy years of age need to go rock her chair and allow a young and vibrate young person to served problem. Judy lacks all skills dealing with people, her team, customers and leading manager. I will no longer shop with TJ Maxx and Marshall for this experience. I will continued to shop at JC Penney and Ross. I can't deal with some old worn out lady, who do not care for the community that she works or the why she is working there!
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional