Marshalls — management
This store is filthy. I went into the dressing room and was disgusted with the dust and dirt on the floor, careful not to touch my bare feet on.
The. Went to use the ladies room, the smell of urine was worse than a subway in Manhattan & each toilet stall had some degree of pee on & in the toilet, on the floor along with paper & toilet paper everywhere. Each of us in there were appalled. I went to find a manager and was give. A supervisor who really didn't care. He was much to interested in chatting up a customer who was family friends.
I the. Went back to the dressing room and asked the lady who the manager was to find out it was Steve and he was probably in the office. Since the supervisor wasn't going to do anything I thought he should be alerted. Just to disgusted with this store!
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional