Marshalls Department Store — return scam
My wife and I purchased two pairs of jeans (1 Lucky Brand $34.99 & 1 Calvin Klien $34.99) at Marshalls. One pair did not fit so we returned to the store to get our cash back. The manager (Lisa P.) said that the Calvin Klien pants did not appear on the receipt but 2 pair of Lucky Brand jeans did. She refused to give us our cash back and gave us store credit for a lesser amount of $26.99. We were ripped off for $10.00 because the product was not properly tagged. The staff and manager were unbelievably rude to us and we will never shop there again. This is a scam so check all the tags when you purchase anything at Marshalls and make sure it is the item you are being charged for because they will not honer it once you walk out the door. No wonder they are going out of business.
More Marshalls Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional