Marlboromarlboro red cigarettes

M

I recently purchased a pack of Marlboro Red cigarettes with the barcode number [protected] V262/Y71B3 from Walgreens in New Bern North Carolina. Each cigarette in the pack had extremely strong marijuana smell so much so that I was questioned by a police officer. He made me cut one open, we didn't find any it just really smelled like it I guess. I just wanted to let some one know because that encounter could have turned out a lot differently if he was in a bad mood.

Marvin Richard Hitchcock