Menu
Home Tobacco Products Marlboro marlboro red beyond

Marlboro - marlboro red beyond

Author of the complaint
4:39 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a Marlboro Red Beyond box of cigarettes this week. I have been smoking this brand since 2012. When I started smoking it I noticed that one of the cigarettes did not have an "ice ball" to pop. I ignored it because it wasn't a huge issue if only one of the cigarettes had this fault. As I continued to smoke I realized that two more of my cigarettes in the same box had the same issue. Even though it is not a massive issue I find myself disappointed as I enjoy "popping the ice ball" half way through and finishing my cigarette as a menthol... I have been smoking this brand for a very long time. I am not one to complain usually but this is unacceptable because if I wanted a "normal" cigarette I would buy a Stuyvesant or something. I am just enquiring as to how you will ensure this will not become a common occurrence.

As there is no area where I may place my contact details I would very much appreciate a response to the email account: [protected]@gmail.com
Thank you for your time and consideration.

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 0 0

More Marlboro complaints & reviews

4 comments
A

I am trying to find someone who I can complain to because everyday I smoke a pack a day and out of the 20 smokes then I'm finding 8 I can't pop. I only smoke the pop, and I spend more money cause I throw the others away.

I
Feb 13, 2020 4:39 pm

I also have been experiencing the same problem and I also just overlooked the one cigarette in a box but the past 5 boxes I’ve bought have at least 2 cigarettes with no pop. And the non response is not very cool for customer service.

Feb 02, 2020 4:39 pm

Im smoking the red beyond and are very highly upset and verry disappointed in the cigarettes that i buy like everyday and its happening even more and more everyday i want to know whats going to hapen now with the cigarettes that we waste and the money that we spend on useless cigarettes that we dont tend to enjoy like when red beyond first appeared on the market so i want to know are we as the customer going to be reimburse or refunded because if i must just think quickly then i roughly throw away more than 400 cigarettes that just simply didn't had the ice ball in

J
Mar 14, 2019 4:39 pm

I smoke Marlboro red beyond cigarettes and am quite upset as for the past 6 months I've had to throw cigarettes away as they do not have the ice pop and is a plain cigarette.
I smoke 30 a day and I'm wasting so much money doing this when a friend told me to lodge a complaint.
My name is Kathleen
And no is [protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

580 complaints