Marlboro — marlboro red beyond
I purchased a Marlboro Red Beyond box of cigarettes this week. I have been smoking this brand since 2012. When I started smoking it I noticed that one of the cigarettes did not have an "ice ball" to pop. I ignored it because it wasn't a huge issue if only one of the cigarettes had this fault. As I continued to smoke I realized that two more of my cigarettes in the same box had the same issue. Even though it is not a massive issue I find myself disappointed as I enjoy "popping the ice ball" half way through and finishing my cigarette as a menthol... I have been smoking this brand for a very long time. I am not one to complain usually but this is unacceptable because if I wanted a "normal" cigarette I would buy a Stuyvesant or something. I am just enquiring as to how you will ensure this will not become a common occurrence.
As there is no area where I may place my contact details I would very much appreciate a response to the email account: [protected]@gmail.com
Thank you for your time and consideration.
More Marlboro Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro - marlboro special select 
- Marlboro - marlboro red
- Marlboro - marlboro black menthol 100's 
- Marlboro - 72's - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro menthol black 100s 
- Marlboro - no ice ball