[Resolved] Marhaba Panama Corporationlost my very important luggage

H Aug 03, 2018

my Name is Hina Rasheed, I traveled from dubai to islamabad (Pakistan), on 18th July 2018, via PIA flight number PK234, as I checked in I hand over my luggage bad to the counter, after that I had my hand carry trolley bag in my hands. Asi went pakistan for my engagement ceremony, in my bag I had all my stuff like my dress, watch for me my fiance, wrist let and all needed stuff for my engagement which I bought from here was in that bag, after boarding, few staff of marhaba had come and without asking or greeting they put the tag on my bag and simply said it will go with the luggage, I told them that my very important stuff is inside the bag and I want to carry my bag with me, as marhaba is confident about its agent's good behavior, but your staff was very rude, its been informed that there is no space in the jet, as I went in the jet it has more than enough space and people coming after me were having their hand bags in their hands, worst thing is that when I reached islamabad, I didn't found my that bag, I was very upset because of my very important stuff, I made complaint at airport regarding my lost bag, my home is 2 hour far from airport, I came 3 times on airport and spent huge amount on hiring car for airport to check my luggage, on my engagement day I was on airport to check my luggage, because of your staff my biggest day of life has been spoiled, I came back dubai on 29 with a very sad memories, until now my bag is lost, I wish I would not give my bag to your staff, my whole family is very upset, I didn't get my dress or anything like I had from here, mentally and physically I suffered a lot, I heard you people give more value to the customers, I really hope my situation and condition will be taken into consideration, its a request too please dont get the bags of passengers forcefully if they are not ready to give, I ll attach my tag and manual complain form which I made with PIA. My Mobile number is [protected].
Thanks,
Hina Rasheed.

Marhaba Panama Corporation
Marhaba Panama Corporation

• Resolution Statement

• Marhaba Panama Corporation Customer Care's Response · Aug 03, 2018

Dear Mrs HIna,
    please note that MARHABA PANAMA, an immigration consultancy company, has nothing to do with MARHABA SERVICES provided by Emirates Airlines (https://www.emirates.com/english/skywards/about/partners/retail-leisure/marhaba.aspx).

Please be so kind to copy and paste this post on the right company page (Emirates Airlines - https://www.complaintsboard.com/emirates-group-emirates-com-b119394), in order to help other customers, and delete this post from here.

Thank you in advance.