Maple Call / no permission.
On January 26th, I got a call from Maple Inc. saying that they were thrilled to have me as their new client. Right away, I called them back and they informed me that my old long distance phone company was out of business. Right away, I told them that I didn't not want anything to do with them and that I was not giving any consent to them to be my new long distance provider. And as of January 27th, I already had a new long distance phone call provider. Today, February 18th 2019, I received a bill saying that I owed 16.11$ due for February 14th even though I had given absolutely no permission (I had made that statement extremely clear) to be my long distance provider. I have a recording of my conversation with one of their "agents" on February 18th.
After some research, I also found out that the supposed owner of this company in "Ontario, Toronto" was located in Ukraine and on their "official site" the location provided is "United States".
I will NOT be paying anything. An absolute scam.
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account
- Maple Call - long distance