Maple Call Inc. / long distance provider I did not sign up for - billing issue
We have received an invoice for this company. They claim to be our new long distance service provider, however we did not sign up for their service nor did we agree with their charges. After online searches we found out our long distance service provider NECC Telecom went bankrupt and Maple Call Inc. bought their business. The invoice received from maple Calls Inc. contains charges we did not agree with and we did not have with our previous provider NECC. We do not agree with those charges and we would've never agreed if we've known in advance. We were not advised about this change nor asked if we agree to continue service with Maple Call as out long distance provider. We tried to contact Maple Inc. by phone as this is the only contact info listed on the invoice. We have tried for days, it is impossible to contact them. Every time we call, the automated system says we are no. 19, or 39 or 49 on the list. We waited on average of 1.5 hours on the phone and when we've got to no. 1 the automated system says there is no one to take our call and it disconnects. One time we've got a voice mail system saying that we can't leave a message because the mail is full. Another issue with our billing is that they mention automatic payment from our credit card, which we did not agree with. Not sure where they've got our credit card number from, as we did not sign up for automatic payment with this company. We have stopped using the numbers we had for long distance service and we want to cancel any service or relation with Maple Call Inc. Also, we do not want to pay for their extra charges and fees we did not agree with.
More Maple Call Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account
- Maple Call - long distance