Mango Airlines — I am extremely dissatisfied and highly upset with the treatment of my 9 month old pug puppy
I am extremely dissatisfied and highly upset with the treatment of my 9 month old Pug Puppy - Puggles in Cape Town. We flew on Mango down to Cape Town, Friday the 7th August on JE143. In Cape Town my 9 month old Pug puppy, Puggles was taken off the plane and just abandoned behind a locked door next to the baggage collection conveyer belt, outside the terminal, I was waiting on the terminal side of that door for what seemed ages, and then I heard him crying and I could not reach him – I looked through the cargo hatch (the conveyer belt was on, or else I would have climbed through the hole) I could see he was abandoned, there was not a human being in sight, it was cold and dark. Goodness knows how long he was left there before he started crying. (We landed at 12h50, and it was 13h30 before I got him). I eventually saw a very lethargic acting woman come strolling up towards the locked door, seemingly walking painfully slow, identified only by the key in her hand – not hurrying up even when I asked her to and not explaining why she took so long, plainly just ignoring me and unlocked the door. Puggles was in a state, he felt cold and was still crying (it is not the first time Pugg.
More Mango Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all