Menu

A
Author of the complaint
8:55 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Firstly im living here in uae past 11 years and an loyal client for malabar since 2008 and used to recommend many of my colleagues (6500 employees in rak ceramics and friends to buy from malabar for the quality and service.

Recently i had purchased my navratna gold ring from rak branch and i wanted to re-size it they advised it would take time from rak branch so kindly approach dubai branch for quick service.

I visited karama branch dubai and submitted for res-sizing and they advised 10 working days ref # 421234 manual receipt.

Last saturday 02-11-2019 i called the branch they informed me you can come and collect by afternoon 2.30pm it is ready to deliver.

I went all the way second time including for the submission day intially to dubai from ras al khaimah and they searched the repair items records and informed me sorry sir its not received here by mr. Jamsheer and was not convinced me the reason i was really disappointed going twice to dubai and results are poor customer service for a customer being for 11 years to malabar.

I suggested them a solution to deliver to rak branch i can collect it and as on today nothing happened kindly help me in this regard for one last time to deal with malabar and i will stop buying in future.

Helpful? 0 0
1 comments
J
Feb 12, 2020 8:55 pm

I am extremely disappointed and upset at the dealing by Barwa Village branch in Qatar by the staffs and late by the Manager in Charge. I had been a customer of Malabar Gold & Diamonds for the past six years and the recent poor dealing has forced me to think whether I should visit any of Malabar Gold & Diamonds branch again or not.

Jawaid Amjad
Doha, Qatar

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints