Makro Onlinelogitech x56 h.o. t.a. s. - joystick and throttle - wiredproduct id: 390c2a6b-9d77-44dc-8b98-bc5a1ff4c2baqty: 1

I placed my online order on 3rd October 2019 .(MAK2189151). The terms and conditions state delivery between 2 to 5 working days. It is now the 10th of October and i STILL have not received my order. This is utterly unprofessional and every time i speak to a different person and get no feedback. Eventually today i called them again and after treading to cancel the order the truth comes out that they have no stock, and will only be getting stock in December. So i requested the order to be cancelled and now have to wait 7 days for a refund.

If you order anything, don`t use Makro online.

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2019

Good day Jorge,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the customer service you have received from our Online Store. We do not condone such treatment of our customers, under any circumstances and we will contact our finance department for further advise.

We will follow up on your order number with the store and provide feedback as soon as received. Our turn around time is within 48 hours.

Kind Regards,