Makrobad service

V Jul 08, 2019

Good day
We purchases a BOSCH fridge 505L / stainless steel at the Makro Centurion store
The Fridge was delivered on sunday, but when we opend the box it was the incorect coulor( Dark gray - not stainless steel).

I called Makro and they wanted a picture of the frdge to ferify as aperantly all BOSCH fridges are the same colour.
I took of work to go to the store with all slips and picture and still thei oped that the picture is unclear and it cant be that we have the incorect colour as BOSCH only have one colour. apperantly there sould be a plastic film over the fridge for protection to wich there is not.

The would have called me back during the day as they would have gone to the store and make sure they have the right stock as perhaps the stock is faulty. NO ONE CALLED jet again I had to call. Now thei say they did send me a message and NO ONE DID. Now apperantly there is no stock... after a big argument with the BOSCH representative now they will bring the right fridge on wendsday morning they cant confirm time? I will not stand for this type of service. I told the agent they better bring the right fridge on wensday as I will have to take of from work AGAIN and if that fridge is not delived before 10:00 I will take this to the next level.

RESOLVED

• Makro Online's response · Aug 26, 2019

Good day Veronicejvr,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to you response.

Kind Regards,