iHeater Complaints & Reviews

iHeaterDoes not work

I purchased an iHeater in 2013. The power switch broke and instead of the company fixing it, they sent a new one to me. I told them I wasn't sure I could do this myself; I was assured it was "a very easy fix." After receiving the new power switch and changing it out, my iHeater did come on and immediately sparked and burned, rendering it useless. This company have VERY POOR customer service. My mother's iHeater's switch also broke off in about the same amount of time. What a rip off.

3 Responses
    • Mg
      M. Garrett Jan 22, 2015

We have purchased three iheaters to date. All have faulty switches. Can't get on webpage and the 800 phone number only
      says if you bought you heater from certain dealers you were sent an email regarding customer service. Well we bought ours
      direct from iheater and the switches are all broke, so can't use the heaters. Can't even contact hem for replacements.

M. Garrett
      Helena, Montana

charles pruitt Feb 16, 2011

My husband bought 4 Iheaters to save on our electric bill and our bill is alot higher than last year they are a rip off and we would not recommend them to anyone you do not save with those buyer beware.I complained about the Eden pures but that is not what he bought.

Mrs pruitt

• Di
      disappointed chicagoan Jan 16, 2010

PURCHASED 1 A MONTH AGO - WAITED FOR 1 COMPLETE MONTHS WORTH OF GAS AND ELECTRIC BILLS. THE IHEATER DID NOT SAVE ME A PENNY IN FACT IT COST ME MORE MONEY. DO NOT BUY. THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO COMPARE YOUR BILLS FROM THE PREVIOUS YEAR. ITS A SCAM

iHeaterScam

I purchased two iHeaters in Feb of 2011, a 1500 and a 1000. They are advertised to reduce your heating bill to pennies a day, which is a gross overstatement. The 1500 quit working this winter and of course, warranty out of date. Upon calling the company after several unanswered emails, I was told my only resolution was to ship at my expense the heater to their warehouse and that there wasn't anyone in my area that could service these heaters. Also, I would have to pay a service fee, all shipping fees and the full cost of fixing the heater. The gentleman was extremely rude and spoke very broken English.

iHeateriHeater 1500 Quartz InfraRed Heater

BUYER BEWARE !!!
      FALSE ADVERTISING! I agree with other posters regarding this appliance. It was advertised that this unit would cost merely "pennies a day", & would reduce my winter heating electric bill by 50%.
      Truth of the matter is, it doubled my electric bill !!!

DO NOT PURCHASE ONE!
      DO NOT BELIEVE THE ADVERTISING!
      THIS IS A SCAM!
      SAVE YOUR MONEY!

PASS THE WORD AROUND!

Respond

iHeaterBetter Product, Better Heater!

I would just like to take the time to say thanks to Top Ten Imports and the efforts that they have taken to improve the iHeater. I was having problems with the iHeater I purchased last year, I contacted customer service and shipped the heater back. They have since repaired my heater, and had it returned back to me in just over 24 hours, and it is working great.

I would recommend the iHeater over any other competitors models at this time because of how well they stand behind their product and warranty. thanks, Top Ten, keep up the good work.

iHeaterfraud/theft

I bought one of the iheaters for 379 dollars. It did not meet my expectations and I returned it within the 30 day return period for a refund via UPS. They did receive it as confirmed by UPS. but refuse to return my money. I have contacted everyone I could think of for assistance, even the attorney general in Michigan to no avail. I guess no cares that a retired individual trying to save some money ends up being ripped off. My advice to others is to NOT buy this peoduct.

1 Response
            • Fa
              Farm Girl Dec 29, 2010

I also bought a I heater from www.toptenimports.com paid #279.00 for it. Now I am having problems with the fan. I called to have it fixed and found out they do not have any thing on file saying that I bought it from them. I'm out of luck. I can tell you one thing some of the Quartz Infrared heater are wonderful. I will only buy ComfortZone. I had it for three years and not one problem with it. It only raised my light bill $20.00 a month and puts out great heat.

iHeater — False claim's

(Original post on amazon.com) Re post now that the numbers have come in. In 2008 I used 41 billed therms in...