Majic Windowssmarmy sales people

R

Made the mistake of asking Majic Windows to come to the house to quote on replacement windows. The salesperson, Keith Wysocki, began with all the standard sales techniques - use first names, become their friend, find common interests. I didn't want a new best friend - I wanted a quote on windows. At the end of his lengthy presentation to convince us to buy what we already wanted (fiberglass windows rather than vinyl), he told us what the 'other companies' would charge us and said he would knock $17, 000 off 'their price' if we signed that evening. I told him I would not sign immediately - wanted other quotes. He proceeded to become rude, bullying and tried to pressure us into signing. Refused to leave us a written quote. We finally had to ask him to leave. Perhaps he thought because we were old we were stupid. Those kind of tactics are for inferior, sub-standard, fly-by-night companies and should not be allowed. (Would you want your parents and grandparents subjected to these type of sales people???) This is not a company you want to do business with. I believe Mort Crim ought to be ashamed to be their spokesperson.