Majic Windowreplacement screen door

I buy a house without knowledge of their transferable warranty. Our dog recently destroyed the sliding screen door. I called the previous owner to get the name of the company that installed all the windows and sliding door. I call majic to get a replacement screen door because it is an oddball size that cannot be purchased from any of the home improvement stores. I get told by matt bell that because I am not a customer they cannot sell me a replacement screen door but they would allow me to still do the warranty transfer for 100 dollars then they would sell me the screen door because then I would be a customer. The fact that I bought a house with their windows doesn't make me a customer. Oh also the warranty will not cover the screen door because it was caused by our dog. So the warranty will not cover the door but the only way I can have access to buy a new door is to transfer the warranty? I didn't expect the warranty to cover it but I do need a new screen door and they wont sell me one. Horrible service! I am amazed they have been in business as long as they have. Don't use oddball sizes if you aren't going to make replacements available to people who own your products.