Majic Windowentry door quote

N

This company doesn't honor their commitments. They randomly knocked on my door and offered to give me a quote for my front door. They sent a salesman out the next day and he spent 3 hours at my house to quote a door and had to call the manufacturer 6 times to get product information.

I ended up agreeing to the door and was told 10 weeks to install.
2 days later, he calls asking form my credit card number even though contract stated same as cash for 6 months from install date. Then he calls back 2 hours later saying he was sorry but he did not include the door frame with my door so price would have to go up by $1, 100. Their contract clearly states frame to be replaced and even specifies a the woodgrain and color.

I have called 3 times asking for a manager and a guy just called back saying he was a "sales trainer" and basically said that the contract that they use allows for 3 days to change your mind and that the 3 days applies to them as a company as well. He stated that they were choosing not to honor their contractual commitment based on the 3 day clause. He also stated that their low ratings were because they don't "pay someone" to clean up their reviews.

My advice, avoid them as they only care about the sale. This is obviously a company with integrity issues.

• Wa
    Waiting On Refund Jun 28, 2019

I had a salesmen come to my door! Asking to quote us a door. April 29, 2019. Deposit paid! Waiting on phone call to set up install date! When I finally got katie found out they can't do the job! What they offered! No phone call. She referred me to the sales men getting smart on phone and text! Then they all getting smart on phone because i'm waiting for my refund! Ended up speaking with latisha, and katie! Latisha tells me she'll have to see what her general manager want to do! About my deposit! I told her what he want to do is send me my money asap! You don't decide what to do with our hard earn!