Magzter — subscription amount debited, but no access given
I had initially subscribed for this Magzter last year. However, I did not get access to your magazines. I had written mails to Magzter's office but no response.
This year as renewal of their service, an amount of Rs. 976.01 charged to my credit card ending 7585 Visa on 28th September 2019. Email id [protected]@gmail.com. However, the transaction does not show in Purchases. I am also unable to access any magazine. It is as if I have not subscribed at all, though the amount has been charged to my credit card.
Magzter Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.
We understand that you have been charged for the auto-renewal of your subscription.
Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the charge with the provided details.
In this case, we request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [protected]@magzter.com with your subscription details and the invoice and our support team will definitely assist you further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Magzter Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Magzter - how do I cancel auto renewal option 
- [Resolved] Magzter - non-informing of auto debit 
- Magzter - magzter — charging credit card without immediate prior permission 
- Magzter - magzter gold subscription 
- [Resolved] Magzter - magzter gold
- [Resolved] Magzter - transaction id: 60832546911 on magzter
- [Resolved] Magzter - no cancel subscription / cancellation of auto renewal
- Magzter - online purchase of stardust magazine
- [Resolved] Magzter - magzter family plan
- [Resolved] Magzter - this is regarding magazin "smart reports or smart multibagger"