MagicJacksuspension of services without any reason

I have used magic jack for 2 or more years now and this past 2 months I have had much difficulty. My services of magic jack have been suspended without even intimating me. When I called the magic Jack Customer Care Team asking why my services have been suspended they people are telling me that I have violated the rules that's why my magic jack services have been suspended. When I have asked them can they pl tell me that what kind of rules I have violated they people rudely told me that I need to go through the terms & conditions. Out of all the Term & Conditions I have violated one of them. I called Magic Jack and went through many things trying to fix this problem but the problem was never resolved so it must be there... Even I need to renew my magic jack services on 24th Sept but my services have been suspended on 14th Sept without intimating me. The Magic Jack team could have sent me an email on my registered email id i.e. [protected]@gmail.com. Can you pl do the needful I will be very thankful to you.

• Ab
    ab33 Mar 17, 2016

Total false adverting and tech run around; NOT as advertised!

• Wi
    wifi8827 Apr 01, 2012

from their website:

" Take the magicJack Plus™ with you when you travel outside of the country and you will have free calls back to the U.S. and Canada. No matter where you are in the world all calls to the U.S. and Canada are free. You can also consider buying magicJack PLUS for someone you know that lives overseas and give the gift of free calls to U.S. and Canadian Phone Numbers.

It is not false advertising. It is free if you are calling to the US or Canada, which is considered "international" depending where you are calling from.

• Co
    countryboy525 Apr 01, 2012

I purchase a Magic Jack Plus based on their advertising that the customer get Phone Service For Life! Free Phone Calls with magic Jack PLUS. The Consumer gets: FREE Local and Long Distance, FREE International Calling. I have the advertising that is FALSE as Magic Jack will NOT honor the FREE International Calling without having to pay for the international calls.