Magazine Rewards Plusmagazines free trial offer

R

I was trying a face creme and this was the add on, they also charged me for the creme I was supposed to be trying That I also cancelled.
Transaction type Purchase

US
Merchant category CONTINUITY/SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS
Purchase information Online, Mail, or Telephone transaction
Reference number 24559306019900018599882

I was supposed to get a list of free things I did not get any of them . I never got any of the three magazines I was to try for free. It started with a coupon supposed to give me a free 50$ wallmart gift card. And other coupons and freebies that I did not ever get.

Worst of all is they sent the charge to my CC for 19.95. I tried to cancel this charge but the cancel phone number was stuck in a loop that asked in a recording over and over please enter your phone number followed by the # sign. I did that 7 times. No one answers the phone. Called the order number and the lady hung up on me when I told her what happened. I called again got a nicer lady but she just had the same number to give me.

No help, now this charge is on my CC statement as pending today but if I cannot cancell before midnite they are going to charge me for magazines that I only said I would try. And that I have not gotten.

I want this charge removed from my CC and I don't want these magazines.

I also want this flawless creme $99.97 refunded. Free trial.

• Wa
    Walter mccully Dec 10, 2018

I want to cancel my magazines rewards
    Walter mccully
    Id#[protected]

• Je
    Jeanne Stolaas Sep 01, 2017

Supposedly this was charged to my credit card account from my phone number. I would never order magazines over the phone. I saw the charge of $19.95 on my bill With "MGZ RWD [protected]
    30 BUXTON FARMS RO, CT 06905" and did not recognize this charge. I called the number but all it would say is to put in the phone number in which I accepted this offer but I didn't accept the offer. It just kept saying that and nothing else. I contacted my cc company and submitted a dispute but I also noticed that it had a "Y" by recurring billing indicator. This is fraudulent and I hope that others are not caught up in this mess. My advice is to never say the word "yes" to any question on the phone!