The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Magazine Rewards Center — charged, never revieved, can't contact
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hastled into signing up for 3 "free month subscription" which never arrived. Then, my credit card was charged for the magazines which I never recieved. I have called multiple times and cannot speak to a representative, only their automated system which offers no help. Submitted a request to be contacted by a representative online but recieved a message saying it will take 5 days to be contacted. I was not presented with any information that I would be charged after the free trial. They got my credit card information from a department store where I had purchased items and this "free trial" was added to my purchase. I thought othing of it at the time since I was not given any information regarding future billing and was charged nothing for the magazines when I purchased my items at the store. This company is taking advantage of customers and makes it impossible to contact them to remedy the situation. SHAME ON MAGAZINES REWARD CENTER AND SHAME ON ALL THE STORE WHO ARE PROMOTING THEIR DECEPTIVE AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS.
More Magazine Rewards Center Complaints & Reviews
- Magazine Rewards - cancel my order
- Magazine Rewards Plus - fraud
- Magazine Rewards Plus - $50.00 walmart gift card!
- Magazine Rewards Plus - magazines free trial offer
- Magazine Rewards Plus - redbook magazine
- Magazine Rewards Plus - canceled
- Magazine Rewards Plus - walmart gift and magazine subscription
- Magazine Rewards Plus - unethical behavior
- Magazine Rewards Plus - unauthorized charges on my credit card
- Magazine Rewards Plus - magazines