Made In Chinagoods paid for and not received

D

Beware of the "Made In China" organisation which represents itself as an agent for a large number of manufacturers. On the 29th December 2010 I forwarded funds to the tune of $US870 to an Emily Chen who was to have placed my order for 3 Shimano fishing reels with one of the companies who supposedly came under the Made In China group of companies. According to Miss Chen the goods were to be delivered to my address in Australia via DHL. When same goods failed to arrive I phoned DHL who after a search informed me that the goods were infact never given to them for transport to Australia.

• Ge
    GEORGE KOWAILI Jun 09, 2011

I ordered an order of 250 pieces of memories SD with the company www.hk-myway.com, i have ordered the orders with miss VICKY on the date 18/05/2011 and only received 2 pieces of pencil USB in the date 07/06/2011, the cost of the order is 442$ USD as it appears on the invoice, i have attempted to communicate with this company several times by phone and by mail on the day and at night and i do not respond, i would like to and desire of the chinese police to resolve this problem to return to me all the money as it appears on the invoice i would like the Chinese police take all the necessary procedures." these are my phone numbers:[protected]------- [protected] my country Where to live: SYRIA - ALEPPO - SULEIMANIYE my email is: [email protected] i hope and wish that authority in this case of fraud please, thank you very much for your attention and i hope for a speedy solution to this problem.
    GEORGE KOWAILI

Comments

made in china no varity Mar 16, 2011

I have to shop other stores to get American Made products. All your stores carry now is made in china. Tired of china

• La
    Laris Feb 28, 2011

Hi David,
    I am sorry to hear that you got this sufferings, and I don't know whether you got your money back or received your items.
    if it is still pending, I think you could continue to write mail to the people for refunding money back, at same time, it's very important for you to collect the company information, people names and contacts, also the mails between yours, and you can send this to police if she refuse to refund your money back.
    Hope you could solve this problem and for any help you need, please leave me comments.

Thanks