Lyceum CollegePoor service

E

We enrolled our son in a Productions and Operations Management course in beginning March 2016. We paid the fee for the year in full and was told that he will receive his textbooks within 10 working days. After 4 weeks and a threat that we want our money refunded, the consultant, Chantelle at the Cape Town branch, told us that we can expect the books that same week as it was sent already. Two days later my son got an sms to go and collect his books. It wasn't at the post office. He went again 4 days later with the tracking number given to him. It was there, but it was books for a teaching diploma! We are livid. He wanted to finish this course by Des 2016, but it doesn't look as if it is going to be possible. We thought after dealing with another college a few years ago it couldn't get worse, but this tops the ratings.

• Me
    Melisizwe Dyubhele Oct 21, 2018

02 May 2017 = Sent my documents to Lebohang Makoro for a refund. I was told to wait 3 - 4 Weeks.

27 June 2017 = Did a follow up, Contacted Lebohang Makoro, she requested me to write a complaints letter which i did.

27 June 2017 = Submitted my complaint to Lebohang Makoro

I have not received my refund.

Comments