Lyceum Correspondence College Logo

Lyceum Correspondence College

Having problems with Lyceum Correspondence College?

Lyceum Correspondence College reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 26, 2016. The latest review Payment made no registration done was posted on May 13, 2021. Lyceum Correspondence College has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 19 reviews. Lyceum Correspondence College has resolved 0 complaints.

Lyceum Correspondence College Customer Service Contacts

+27 117 122 000 (Head Office)
+27 839 182 500 (Student Support Services)
+27 860 100 705 (Student Enrolment)
+27 514 308 023 (Bloemfontein Branch)
+27 214 240 520 (Cape Town Branch)
+27 313 749 760 (Durban Branch, Educor Gallery)
+27 152 914 089 (Polokwane Branch)
+27 123 529 222 (Pretoria Branch)
+27 415 850 928 (Port Elizabeth Branch)
+27 437 264 291 (East London Branch)
+264 61 308 834 (Namibia, Windhoek Branch)
1st Floor, Success House, Cnr Smit & Melle Streets

Shop 4, Spar Centre, Cnr of Biccard and Thabo Mbeki Street, Polokwane CBD

Pretoria Branch
Shop № 6, 273 Thabo Sehume (Andries) Street, Pretoria, 0002

Port Elizabeth Branch
Unit 7 (Ground Floor), Kwantu Towers, Vuyisele Market Square, Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth

East London Branch
57- 61 Union St., East London, 5201

Namibia, Windhoek Branch
Standard Bank Centre, 7765, Post Street Mall, Shop 32 Town Square

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lyceum Correspondence College Customer Service. Initial Lyceum Correspondence College complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lyceum Correspondence College above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lyceum Correspondence College. Discuss the issues you have had with Lyceum Correspondence College and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lyceum Correspondence College Complaints & Reviews

Lyceum Correspondence CollegePayment made no registration done

I started the process of applying and registering at the college back in early February this year with a student advisor by the name of Natalia Davids she eventually sent me the forms after about a month and a half after I enquiried about the Grade R course she sent all the forms I filled them and sent back I sent follow up emails followed by phone calls trying to get feedback on my application eventually by end of March after literally hounding them for feedback either she was never at work or she never replied to my emails but my application was finally approved and awaiting payment for the registration fee of R4000 8 paid on the 30th of April and sent proof on Monday the 3rd of May and waited for feedback I left it that week on Friday I sent an email requesting feedback for acknowledgement to advise me if she has received the proof of payment no reply I phoned the college she was not at work but I was advised to wait as the process was delayed due to the number of students applying I should give it a week that was last week Friday while waiting for the week to finish so I can follow up next week I received an email from another student advisor named William he sent me forms of the same process of application that I have done already I replied to his email telling him I've already done this and paid I'm waiting for feedback for the registration he an automatic response came stating he was busy he'll get to me initially I got worried that what is going on now as it was later in the afternoon I waited for the following day I phoned and asked for Natalia my student advisor as usual she was not in I raised my concerns and refused to go without an explanation I was promised that her supervisor will contact me I waited and no call was received I phoned again today the 13th of May 2021 asking for her again I was transferred and the call was ringing and no answer and it was dropped I phoned again really frustrated this time told the person helping me that I'm not taking this I'm tired of this run around she told me to hold she tried her and got back to me telling me she doesn't know where she was not sure if she was on break or not she took my details and promised as soon as she comes back she will call me and still nothing now I'm worried If I was scammed or not I paid so much money and 13 days later no one has any answers for me please help either refund me or get me registered so I can finally study after almost half the year trying to enroll and register. Seriously Lyceum is unprofessional and really frustrating

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeCustomer service

I emailed a lot of people at Lyceum and no one could correct me or guide me right. I logged in to the student portal and saw that I must write exams in May. I asked where assignment is loaded on but no one got back to me. When I eventually figured out how to locate the necessary information regarding my assignments, I realized or perhaps noticed that some of my assignments were due in January and I feel as if I'm at a disadvantage right now because no one could effectively help me figure out how and what I'm supposed to do. So I would like to formally request that my name be withdrawn form the writing list for May, given my specific reason. On site I've seen that another session is scheduled for October and I would much rather like to write then, it will give me ample time to effectively prepare and finish my assignments as to maximize my potential of passing. Also I would like to ask that someone can assist me in sending the necessary assignments so that I can start preparing for October's exams starting immediately. Thank you. Chantal van Reenen. Student number 163873

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeDiploma Certificate

Went to Lyceum head office to in Braamfontein to collect my grade r diploma certificate on the 29/03/2021 as per the communication letter that was sent out on the 8th Feb 2021, only to be told that certificate will be out in June, why, because I completed in 2020, why should we wait for such a long time to get our certificates.pls help I'm so confused

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeBad customer experience + course cancellation request

Hi, in mid 2019 I enquired about studying at Lyceum College. I got hold of a student advisor/sales person. By the name of Leticia. She sent me registration forms, which I completed and sent back. I never heard from that person again. Eventually, after numerous number of phones calls to her, someone answered her office phone and I was told that I wasn't supposed to register with her since she doesn't work for Lyceum, but rather for Intec. I was so disappointed and very concerned that I could have been scammed, since I had provided my personal particulars and required copies to this person.

Well, I then made another attempt and got hold of Precious this time. I started the process from scratch. I got such a run around and eventually she also made a disappearance.

Well, I just told myself that Lyceum is a scam and in April 2020 I then went ahead and registered with another institution and that is running very smooth.

To my shock, I got a call either Dec 2020 or in January 2021 saying that I owe Lyceum. I told that call centre associate my problem and she apologised, saying that were going to rectify their records. I then got another call this month (Feb 2021) informing me I owed Lyceum. This second call centre associate gave me a name and email of a contact person that could help me resolve the matter.

I sent an email to her on 12-Feb-2021, followed up with another email and numerous calls but I have not received any response to date.

I need help in getting this resolved. Yes I did complete registration forms, twice but that was it. I never got any study material or student number or even confirmation that I was registered but I'm being told that I owe the college. I got my student number this month when I called the Finance Dept(160945).

This is my last hope and hope to get this resolved soon.

Sincerely
        Lindy M

Lyceum Correspondence CollegePoor service and communication

Hi I'm MRP Moses 148462 i wrote PRJ112 re-write exam in October 2020 till i have not receive my results I've been sent pillar to post and now im about to loose my on 1st Feb 2021 I'm even suffering from depression because this don't care college it seem to me my exam paper was not even marked i struggled on the date when i was suppose to write exam the paper was not uploaded i don't have any outstanding debts i don't understand why no one wants to help me please help i jst need so that i can move with my life

Mkeducor Feb 22, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please be advised that your matter is under investigation. You will be assisted as soon as possible.

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeShort of study material and unable to access student portal

I'm a new student at lyceum college, my study materials was not complete, I registered on student portal but when log in says they cant find my email in their system, but same email I used to communicate when registering, what makes it worse I emailed them countless time with no response now my emails are blocked response is some red robot saying email didn't go through, i'm hopless now cause when I call they give alternative emails some go through with no response others red robot please help

Mkeducor Feb 22, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please provide your student number so that we may investigate your matter further.

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeExam results

I wrote my exams last year but I'm still waiting for my results. Each time I called they just say we will find out and get back to you, but nobody come back to me.
              And it's a struggle to get hold of anyone in the exams department.
              I even had to resend my copies of the exam papers for remark, but I'm still waiting for feedback regarding that. And it has been 2weeks now.

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeStudent results

Getting any assistance, feedback or results is impossible. Student fees paid but cannot get answers on missing exam results, assignments or anything.

I have emailed 6 people... no response
                I have 3 complaints on Facebook... no response
                I have 2 complaints on hellopeter... no response

2 students results missing or incomplete
                1 student is graduating
                150101 C Prinsloo
                150025 T Nel (my daughter)
                Fees 2021 paid enrollment not completed either

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeStudent portal

Student 163623
                  I have been asking for help to register student portal so that I can access my assignments, its been almost 2 months now constantly calling, sms and email but no help. The people who answer the phone have no customer service skills at all. They just dont care about customers and their listening skills does not exist.
                  I need help the error msg is that my email is not found in ecoholding. Email [protected]@gmail.com tel [protected]

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeBookkeeping

Good Day

Please note an email was sent in April 2020 with no feedback provided. Lebogang Moaloro have said I can expect feedback on 20June 2020. Today is 1July with emails being sent for reminders but no correspondence. I feel the customer service is not living to expectations. He promised there a delay but delays don't take weeks but rather days. I'm aware of the epidemic of Covid but don't jeopardize customer service

Regards
                    S Botes
                    [protected]

Mkeducor Feb 22, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please provide your student number so that we can investigate you matter further.

Lyceum Correspondence CollegeRegistration refund

Been sent from pillar to post when I request a refund for the money I paid and now they say my application is unsuccessful but why is my money not returned.

My attorney would like the number of the person responsible managerial one, I have sent numerous emails on [protected]@lyceum but I get no response..

This is way too incompetent for such a big institution. They do not care for their clients

Oct 14, 2019

Lyceum Correspondence College — refund after cancelling studies

Anna C Horn with ID no [protected] and Wessel H Smith ID no [protected] cancelled our studies in June...

May 03, 2019

Lyceum Correspondence College — poor services

Morning, One will think lyceum college is not registred, the' are so many things making us(some of the...

Lyceum Correspondence Collegenita (year 2 registration)

Hi..
                        I am Suraksha, a student at lyceum college.
                        I am very concerned and stressed because I haven't been registered for this year yet.
                        I have sent through my documentation and have done my deposit in January 2019 . I was supposed to have received an sms stating I am now registered for year two. but I have not received an sms nor have received any positive feedback from the college.
                        I was so eager to receive my study material on time..I was gearing myself up to do exceptionally well.. and now how do I do that with such short time on my hands..

have called in last week according to your request  and spoke to Nita

Today I called in to ask the progress because I haven't received any email during this weekend.

She then told me she had only received my documents on the 28th of February 2019. when I asked how is that possible? Few days ago she told me she received a week before I had called and today she tells me a whole different story.

She then shouted and said 'i will do the DAMN thing today'

I do not appreciate this kind of behaviour and attitude from college staff. At the end of the day we respect the college staff and expect them to respect us in return

We don't deserve this kind of treatment. after all I am just following up on my registration which I've paid for already.

Regards

suraksha nathay

Student number 151169

Mkeducor Feb 22, 2021

Dear Student, Trust that you are well. Please be advised that your matter is under investigation. You will be assisted as soon as possible.

Lyceum Correspondence College — the assessment department are very ignorant in helping others

I've submitted my assignment 5months ago even now they haven't sent my results ;they haven't provided me with...

Pretoria

Lyceum College — Retrieving a lost diploma

hi kindly advise what must I do, I was a Lyceum student [protected]) and now I lost my Teaching Diploma...

Lyceum College — Study materials not received

I registered in the beginning of january up until now i have not received anything up until today i want my...

Lyceum College — Non-communication from johannes ramaoka

I sent an email to Christina Nthorwana requesting my marked assignment as they were to sent end of August...

Pretoria

Lyceum College — Poor service

We enrolled our son in a Productions and Operations Management course in beginning March 2016. We paid the...