Lycamobile — cell phone provider
Lycamobile customer service is not helpful.First time customer- Customer service-Unwillingness to listen to my issues as a first time user . They put me on hold for 30 minutes ask me what they can help me but not willing to listen then transfer me to another department and hold again for another 30 minutes but unable resolve issues.All I want is to get my old cell number because this is my emergency number with my kids and school etc.to transfer to Lyca mobile. It seem like they don't know what their doing. I'm not going through this hassle again.They advised me to get another cell phone and go to 711 to buy another Lyca sim card which I did to find out it's not working and then go back to 711 tell them it's not working and buy another simcard. It's not worth it.
More Lycamobile Complaints & Reviews
- Lycamobile - bad customer service 
- Lycamobile - cheating by not discontinuing monthly plan despite several request for discontinue auto renewal of the monthly plan.
- Lycamobile - customer service 
- Lycamobile - auto deduction of balance 
- o2/lycamobile - No network coverage 
- Lycamobile - corte de la linea telefónica habiendo recargado
- Lycamobile - worst internet plan and worst customer service 
- Lycamobile - customer service is rude and policy I bad
- Lycamobile - customer service
- Lycamobile - poor network connectivity and unable to access 4g data