Luna Carpet — complete disatisfaction
Many Complaints -
- Luna advertises 1 Room Free but when quoting only quote complete $, won't share the savings or square footage cost.
- They had to reschedule original installation date.
- Installers did not vacuum after installation - leaving staples, tack strip pcs., etc. all over the new rug and surrounding area.
- Installers put some nasty gouges in our plaster walls.
- Installers left a 16' roll of padding and complete box of tack strips.
- 2 weeks after installation we found a few 1" long nails or screws between the padding and carpet and now await their return to fix this problem. We will NEVER BUY FROM LUNA AGAIN or recommend them.
More Luna Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- Luna Carpet - not return deposit
- Luna Flooring - lying thiefs!
- Luna Carpet - dishonest sales practices
- Luna Flooring - return of my deposit
- Luna - inferior installation
- Luna Flooring - laminate and carpet
- Luna Carpet - entire company dealings
- Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet installation
- Luna - carpet
- Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet